5

oceanebeaufoy added to their story

Seen by pierregasly and 21,689 others

« «

Océane was looking forward to going out, the tingling taste of alcohol felt like a stranger. The atmosphere of being surrounded by other drunk strangers, or even friends, was just something ethereal. Plus it was always enjoyable to catch up with people she hadn't seen in a long while, some of the McLaren team were some incredible people, she was looking forward to also catching up with then.

She had a reasonable amount of time to spare before she would have to leave, which meant to didn't have much to do. Therefore she had decided to maybe get some food from the café. She looked down at her phone before leaving, seeing a notification she was expecting to see at some point. Just not this soon.

pierregasly started following you

« «

Let me buy you a drink tonight

free drink? thank you mon amour 🤍

That, or you can come to my hotel
room now. I have some liquor we can
shot before the party.

room number?

375

on my way
SEEN

« «

Unsurprisingly Océane was already ready, leaving promptly after the message she received from Pierre to find room 375. Stopping her right outside her door was no one other than Lando, "Where are you going, we don't have to leave for like an hour?" He asked.

"Just going to do something, I'll get to the club myself i'll see you there pumpkin." Océane said swiftly avoiding anymore conversation and slipping into the lift.

She eventually made it to room 375 knocking on the door quietly. She hadn't expected Pierre to be so tall, or as much taller than her than he was. Pierre nodded his head as an invitation to invite her inside.

"Not so straight forward in person then?" Pierre chuckled,

"No i am, just checking out what you're wearing." Océane winked.

The two had a half an hour long conversation talking about god knows, getting to know each other, taking about their careers, interests, hobbies etc. Unsurprisingly they got along incredibly well. It was like an instant click, both being french helped a lot. Yet they still spoke in English, as if it was easier for the two of them.

"Okay then lets get the party started," Pierre said adventuring to the opposite side of the room, grabbing a bottle of liquor.

"Open your mouth." Océane stood there for a little while, in shock from what she heard. Maybe she wasn't the straight up one, maybe he was.

Pierre walked over to her tilting her chin up, she opened her mouth like he asked and he poured what was at least 3 shots worth of liquor into her mouth, "Swallow" he said following up what he had just done.

Océanes cheeks felt flustered, "My turn, now give me the bottle." She commanded, Pierre reluctantly handed it over.

"Okay so get on your knees and open your mouth." Océane asked, as Pierre was taller than her, meaning it'd be a little harder for her to pour it in his mouth without having to stick herself on her top toes. Pierre surprisingly got on his knees, and was compliant to what she said. He on the other hand having a lot more liquor than what he had given her.

Something that was interesting was that this was the first time the two had met, neither felt uncomfortable round the other. Or in a turn of events they both just wanted to get drunk, in a slightly different way to normal.

"I like this top" Pierre said touching the strap of the yellow bra/top that she wore.

"Why thank you, it's staying on tonight though." She winked. Receiving a little eye roll from Pierre.

The pair had a few more shots, feeling slightly tipsy. They proceeded to leave and make their way to the club.

« «

«    «

wtf

start with context next time

where are YOU

i took a quick flight to Argentina, was
feeling a little adventurous this fine
night xx

Ocea i swear to god

don't do that

it's 7:26, you're late.

surely i'm not the only one who
is late though am i?

true. but i've been here all
alone because carlos is with
isa.

awh, poor lando has to spend
half an hour by himself :(

you're a formula 1 driver, use that
to speak with someone

where are you

behind you
SEEN

« «

Lando looked behind him and saw Océane standing there, "I cannot express how much i hate you right now." Lando said putting down his cup of coke.

"Four shots of vodka please." Océane said to the bartender, turning to face Lando.

"Sorry, but you can't exactly say what you did earlier and then expect me to be on time." Océane said rolling her eyes.

Lando wore what he normally did, a hoodie and some jeans. You wouldn't expect much more from him though.

She slid two of her four shots over to Lando, keeping two for herself. "I have some gossip." she whispered to Lando, which got him all giddy.