6

"So the reason I was late is because i was with a certain someone, who you know pretty well. And honestly, i was joking about it at first. But he's actually. Really hot. Now i'm starting to know what you mean by i move to fast, and it's a bad thing." Océane mumbled, so many topics all squished into one for Lando to pick apart.

"Tell me who it is and then we can continue this conversation." Lando said, curious to know who she was talking about. Océane quickly took her two shots,

"I'm good, merci." she said sliding up from her chair, shooting Lando a mischievous smile. Lando sighed deeply, drunk his shots and followed Océane into the sea of people.

The club was insanely full, every direction she turned there was some person standing there. However, the room was lively, full of excitement. "Fancy seeing you here." She heard from behind her, a familiar French accent she had only heard less than twenty minutes ago.

"You dropped me here." She said turning to face the taller French man.

"But no one can know that can they." Pierre said taking a sip of his drink,

"Want some?" He asked, handing the cup over to Océane. She nodded her head, downing the rest of his drink.

"That's for not even saying goodbye." A smile overcame her face,

"I knew i'd see you here, so what was the point." Pierre edged slightly closer.

The tension was for sure there, both of them could feel the chemistry they had.

"Why don't you visit my hotel room again tonight?" Pierre asked, playing with the vibrant strap of her top.

"You know, I would, however I've already decided that I need a good nights sleep." Océane used a pretty simple excuse for herself, but she didn't yet know why she used an excuse.

"You know it'll be a really good nights sleep if you come to mine, the beds got some sort of magic." Pierre begged for one last time.

"I don't really enjoy sleeping in the same bed as someone who really cant hold a good conversation on message." Océane said, winking at him. Something Pierre's close friend Charles Leclerc couldn't do.

The next half an hour was interesting, Pierre followed Océane around quite a bit buying her and himself drinks. Which caught the attention of Carlos who thought something was definitely up, he just couldn't pin point what it was.

« «

"Océane, you've got me hooked on you and for what." Pierre said, slumping to a coach. His posture was absolutely horrible on the sofa, but you could guess that's what being drunk would do to you.

Océane took a seat next to him, planning her next moves. "You haven't even known me that long Pierre." She said, it's not like she was complaining. In fact it was a great ego booster knowing that someone cared at least, even if it was Pierre Gasly her 'paddock crush'.

Océane moved her hand closer to Pierre's crotch, sliding her finger around his thighs and V-line. "You know sometimes i wonder, what would Pierre do if i actually agreed to everything he said." She continued her teasing by sliding her hand past his trousers, only boxers separating her hand and him. Pierre let out a soft moan as she slightly gripped him. He was as hard as he could have been. "But then, i know i just can't listen to those random impulses." Océane said, taking her hand out of his trousers, she gave him a quick wink once again and left to meet up with Lando or Carlos, whoever she could find first.

Pierre was left stranded, his sex drive through the roof. And the only girl he wanted being her.

The first person Océane found wasn't Lando or Carlos, it was in fact Charlotte, who had been stranded by Charles who went to the bathroom momentarily.

"Char, opinions on Pierre Gasly." Océane said, desperate for some sort of validation for her feelings, whether it was indirect or not.

"Seems like a sweet guy, why Ocea?"

"I may not may not be severely attracted to him. I cant yet decide." Océane admitted out loud, for the first time.

"He's Charles' best mate, i sense some double dates in the future!" Charlotte said excitedly.

The two girls spoke for a little while, in the surrounding of loud music and a lot of drunk people. Charles did come back during their conversation, but was made to sit quietly. Charlotte and Océane gave Pierre the nickname 'Frenchie'. Which wasn't discrete, however with it being Charles. He wouldn't have figured it out.