12

Testing had finally come to an end. Bahrain wasn't for two weeks, meaning a group of drivers felt like a get together or a holiday, before the rivalry and fights begin on track.

Daniel Ricciardo took a handful of drivers, including Océane and Max Fewtrell out to dinner. This was to discuss his 'amazing' plan of what he called 'Pre-season partying'.

Daniel normally took himself on a trip before the start of the season none the less, however this year he decided to invite others with him. In his own words, he though that it would be more fun.

Everyone was given the restaurant and table they were at, and given a 20 minute time span to actually arrive. Arriving first was no one but Pierre Gasly, taking a seat in the corner of the table, near the wall. Coming in second was Océane. A perfect coincidence.

"I've saved a seat for you!" Pierre said shuffling up so that the seat next to the wall was for Océane. She got to the part where Pierre would have to get up so she could get in, however he didn't move one bit. Therefore, she had to slide herself over him. Which frustrated Pierre sexually.

"Evening!" Daniel said with a booming voice, bringing the party to the table before it had even started. Eventually everyone else arrived, that being Max Fewtrell, Lando, Mick, Charles and Carlos.

"How does a trip to Italy sound then?" Daniel asked, watching as the food they ordered so little time ago arrive.

"I like the sound of it, make sure it's near the sea though!" Mick said, "What's the point on going to a hot country if you won't swim."

"Can we get a villa to share with the all of us? I feel like it would be hectic but so worth it, easier to split the costs as well." Charles suggested, taking his phone out searching for a few.

They all searched on their phones whilst eating, being the most unsociable they had been. However, they were all looking for Villas in a seaside Italian town.

Every now and again Pierre would slide his hand to Océanes thigh, she felt safe and secure. But most importantly, completely ready to surrender herself to him.

"What about this one?" Charles said holding up his phone.

"Can't see it mate, I'm going to make a group chat on instagram for us all." Daniel said, directing his attention back to his phone.

«    «

—— Today 9:01pm——

—— Today 9:01pm——

danielricciardo added carlossainz55

danielricciardo added oceanebeaufoy

danielricciardo added max_fewtrell

danielricciardo added landonorris

danielricciardo added pierregasly