36

CW: Mentions of rape and drug usage/abuse.
Unfortunately bringing back the ex again and a possible relapse of past actions (I can tell you now that it does NOT happen) Here is your warning, read at your own risk.

Océane was picked up Pierre, he grabbed her by the waist and held her tightly. She wrapped her legs around him for the extra support. He walked to her room, lightly placing Océane on her bed.

She had a welcoming smile on her face as she learnt forwards a bit, planting a peck on Pierre's lips. He returned the action and kissed her back. "Don't you think we're moving a little fast?" Pierre asked, cautious of what he was doing in contention to what Océane had said Sunday night.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You told me you needed to trust me again, therefore why don't we start from the complete beginning." Pierre suggested, Océane didn't seem to be big fan of the 'plan' but understood where Pierre was coming from. Especially since it was her words in which he was using.

"You're just addictive." Océane said laying her head onto her pillow, inviting Pierre to lay down next to her with a pat of the bed.

"Elaborate."

"Every time I see you I just want to be with you, I want to get with you, I don't know I can't explain it very well." Océane adjusted her body position so she was facing Pierre. "When do you leave for Baku?"

"I leave tomorrow morning." Pierre said, also moving so he was facing Océane.

"When do you get back." She asked, the main question she wanted to know.

"I get back from Azerbaijan Monday morning, and then I have two weeks off before I have to go to Canada." He explained, playing with Océanes hair, twirling it around his finger.

"Want to do some stuff when you get back?" Océane asked.

"We could do, what do you want to do?" Pierre asked, hoping this time Océane would choose the sort of date that they would participate doing.

"We could rent a boat, take it out to the sea and just do a little swimming if you would like?" Océane said, having had this idea in mind since she saw him Sunday.

"I love that idea, just once again message me when and i will be there, unless i'm not in the country obviously."

«    «

They then decided that they wanted to try the cake they made. Hesitant to cut into it in all of its beauty, "Cut a slice not into pieces." Océane said as she watched Pierre try to cut the cake as if it was a pizza. He eventually got the hang of it and cut them both a slice. 

Whilst they were sitting on the kitchen stools, Océanes phone started buzzing, she chose to ignore it. However, the second time it went off, she felt a duty to pick it up.

"Hello?" She said cluelessly into the phone, Pierre couldn't hear anything on the other end of the line but he could see Océanes visible panic.

"Are you sure?" She said, tapping her finger on the counter and avoiding any eye contact with Pierre for the time being.

"How does he know where we live though?"

Océane tried to control her breathing, but it grew faster every time Lando spoke on the other side of the phone. "Why the fuck did they tell him." She ended the call on Lando and looked up at Pierre.

"Can we go to your place instead?" She asked Pierre, getting up and handing him his shoes. He nodded, "Was everything okay?" Pierre asked, concerned for the girl who suddenly was in a panic.

"Just leave." She said opening the door to be greeted by a taller figure, she tried to shut the door, but he held it open.

"Ocea baby can we talk." The man said. Pierre raised his eyebrows, curious to know what Océane had been up to in the time they spent apart. But he also felt a sudden betrayal, she was saying all these things to him but she couldn't keep her hands to herself either. He felt frustrated.

"Get out of my way." Océane said, pushing the muscly man out of her way. Not succeeding. She hadn't looked back to Pierre the entire time Juan was standing there. Too embarrassed to even look at the French man behind her.

"I'm sorry about the baby." Juan said. Suddenly bringing back a full rush of emotions to her. "Get out of my fucking way before I call the police."

Pierre had a look of disgust but also confusion on his face, "Sorry about the baby?" He said, questioning Océane. He was disappointed that she could sit there and tell him everything she did Sunday night, and as far as Pierre knew. She could have been pregnant during the time they hadn't been seeing each other. Even if it wasn't the case.

Juan grabbed Océanes wrist, "Come on let's chat." He said one last time, "Get your filthy hands of me." She spat out, barging past him and quickly walking away from her apartment. Leaving Pierre and Juan there. Pierre shut the apartment door, unable to lock it. Juan didn't say a word to Pierre and vice versa. Lando came sprinting down the corridor.

"Get the fuck out of this building." Lando shouted at Juan, pointing his finger. Juan didn't move an inch. "Where is she? Where the fuck is she Pierre." Lando said pushing his fellow driver in the chest in a rage of frustration.

"She went that way." Juan said.

"Did I fucking ask you?" Lando said, he was much smaller than Juan, yet standing in-front of him he seemed much more intimidating. "What are you going to do Lando?" Juan said, he had a cheeky smile on his face.

Lando locked the apartment door. "Finding Océane before she does something stupid again." Lando started to storm down the corridor before Juan took his shoulder, "Again?"

"She started doing stupid again after you fucking raped her."

Pierre felt a bullet through his chest. Everything he had assumed within the last 10 minutes was wrong. He felt guilty.

"I thought she stopped doing all that?" Juan asked.

Lando punched Juan point blank around his face, "Are you a fucking idiot? You know I didn't even realise, I thought it was because you dumped her but no, you fucking ruined her!"

Lando had never felt so angry, but all he wanted to do was find Océane. "Pierre are you coming?" Lando said, his voice softer. Pierre nodded his head.