47

As soon as Charles landed his feet on the snow he was set, he figured out what he needed and was completely ready to ski. Pierre on the other hand, he wasn't. Once again he used Océane as a stabiliser, "You don't mind do you trésor?" He asked as they waddled to where they wanted to start.

Océane thought about it for a second, "You can hold my hand on the way down, just don't go too fast." She said in reply, watching his face light up.

"That would be much appreciated." He said.

Charlotte and Charles had ran off, already at where they wanted to start. The same place that the other two would get to eventually.

Just in the mean time, Pierre needed to go slowly.

The hills were covered in snow, the white was perfect, everything about the landscape was perfect. But most importantly to Océane, the man she had wrapped around her arm was perfect. Everything she could ever ask for, was right next to her. The sun was out, however it wasn't any warmer, still a chilling cold as it had been since they arrived. However the cold was almost therapeutic.

"Are you ready?" Océane asked as she pushed herself along, tugging Pierres hand so that they went together. Seemingly it went okay for the first twenty seconds, in Pierres defence his ski hit a rock. But Pierre went down first. The hitting of the rock unsteadied him, his left leg went up first, falling straight on his back. Which meant that Océane was next unwillingly, as soon as Pierre fell she accepted her fate. Falling directly next to Pierre, she could have let go, yet she didn't.

They sat in silence for a minute, trying to contain their laughter. "I'm sorry." Pierre chuckled as he tried to stand up, yet almost like he was on ice his legs flung around before he fell again.

"How useless are you at skiing, or being on snow?" Océane asked, waiting for a truthful answer from her lover.

"I am legendary, you're just distracting me." He said, picking himself up. "I'm distracting? Your the one who can't keep his hands to himself." She said lunging backwards from him.

Pierre smirked before heading down as far as he could, Océane admired him for a time. He was horrible at it. Gracefully Océane caught up to him, "You're a bit slow." She said as she went straight past himself.

He sighed, not being able to do much else, however over the course of the day he got used to it. Charles managed to get Pierre back in the ropes of skiing, Charlotte and Océane found it amusing, watching the two men fumbling around to be as good as they could. Being rich and sportsmen, you would think they'd be pretty good at skiing. Yet it was their other halves who did all that.

« «

oceanebeaufoy posted a photo

Liked by charlottesiine, landonorris and 56,788 others

@oceanebeaufoy: He fell moments after this, however it's okay! Because he looks pretty.