42

Arriving in Monaco Monday morning Océane pleaded Pierre to go shopping with her. For starters she had to buy some new clothes, as well as stuff for the kitten which Lando and her were getting that same evening.

Lando was at the apartment with some person who was making sure the apartment was viable for a pet, and due to some excited messages which she received, it was a good response and meant that they got the heads up on getting the kitten.

"Where are we going first then?" Pierre asked skipping slightly to catch up to Océane, sliding his hand over his shoulder.

"To find a pet shop." Océane said excitedly. They adventured their way through Monaco before heading to one of the only pet shops in the small country.

Océane had such a large smile on her face, which is the smile Pierre had fallen in love with.

They'd been given what kind of food the cat would be able to eat, meaning they were able to just focus on other stuff that was needed.

"Should we get it a cute little collar." Océane said waltzing over to the large selection of collars, Pierre browsed through them before picking up an orange one."Do you think Lando would like this one?"

Océanes mouth was wide open when she saw the collar, but most importantly a smile overcame her face at the thought of Pierre picking up a collar that he knew Lando would like. "I think it's perfect." She said holding the little basket towards him.

"What else do you need then?" Pierre asking throwing his arm over her shoulder as they wondered around.

"Food bowls, water bowls, litter box, stuff to go with that." Océane mumbled as they found their way in the toy isle.

Océane picked up a little mouse plush, which for the size it was would most likely be just a little smaller than the kitten. "Should we get this." She said, holding it in Pierre's direction for him to take a closer inspection.

"Definitely." Pierre replied, taking it from her hands and placing it in the basket.

For the next hour they managed to get everything they needed, spending quite a bit of money on the best stuff they could get, but most importantly it was the fact they had gotten the stuff which mattered. After their little trip in the pet shop, Océane went clothes shopping. Which in Pierre's defence he didn't know would take as long as it truly did.

Pierre drove them back to her apartment, Lando had given the positive that the kitten was there, and he was in love with her.

When they arrived at her apartment they saw Lando sitting on the kitchen floor playing with the small black kitten. The kitten was hopping around as Lando trailed his hand around.

"Meet Senna." Lando said holding the kitten up and taking it to Océane and Pierre. "This is Océane," He said holding the kitten up to her face, and then did the same to Pierre, "And Pierre."

Eventually Lando handed over the kitten to the two, who sat on the sofa totally in awe with their new friend.

« «

oceanebeaufoy posted a photo

Liked by pierregasly, landonorris and 65,689 others

oceanebeaufoy: New addition to the family. Senna. Cutest little kitten I know 🤍

View all 3,568 comments
landonorris: Omg it's my favourite child
oceanebeaufoy: Our favorite child 🙄
pierregasly: I love being a little cat step-dad
oceanebeaufoy: Why are you Sennas favourite, I don't think you can ever come round here again
pierregasly: I just have that effect on people 😌 You know i do...
oceanebeaufoy: 😳😳
user1: It's so cute!!
pierrefp: Pierre and Océane? A thing?
oceanebeaufoy: 😏😏
danielricciardo: Coming to steal Senna NOW!
charlottesiine: I will be spending any future time round yours now.
charles_leclerc: 😍😍

« «

After spending pretty much the entire evening with the little kitten everyone eventually went to bed. Senna went to sleep in Landos room, and Pierre stayed the night around ion Océanes room.

Once they got into bed Océane reached to grab something, but when she turned back Pierre couldn't exactly see what it was.

She handed a key to him, "So you can get in through the front." She said. Pierre couldn't help but feel a rush of happiness, the fact that Océane truly trusted him, and enough to give him a key to her apartment was all he ever wanted.

"Are you sure?" He asked holding the silver key between his fingers.

"Of course i'm sure." Océane said snuggling up to Pierre after he rested the key on the bedside table that was closest to him.

"I'm so thankful I met you." He said, his voice was a little stuffy as he spoke.

She looked up to him to see a single tear roll down his cheek, "Are you crying?" She chuckled wiping the tear away with her hand.

"No." Pierre said covering her eyes with his hand.

"I cant see." She said trying to move his hand.

"That's the entire point?" Pierre said before moving his hand.

"I couldn't really see anyway." Océane complained, the room was near to pitch black.

The weather in Monaco was hot, especially during the beginning of July. Which meant the pair tried to wear the least amount of clothes they could, both windows in the room were open and a small fan sat on her desk. It wasn't doing much, but it was the satisfaction of knowing it was there.

"No cuddles tonight." Océane said moving Pierre's hand after he attempted to put it over her.

"Why." He whined shoving his face into the pillow.

"I think I would overheat?" Océane said, however Pierre had a pretty good fix for this. He threw the duvet off them.

"Sit up." He said. Océane complied.

"Well for starters, you don't need this." Pierre said pulling Océanes top off, leaving her top half just wearing a bra. "Secondly, do you really need shorts if your wearing underwear underneath?" He asked, getting a shoulders shrug from Océane. She was amused watching Pierre pull them off.

"Colder now?" He asked pulling the duvet back over them. She nodded her head. "Cold enough for cuddles?"

Océane grabbed Pierre in a sort of bear hug, cuddling him whilst waiting for him to hold her back. Which he did within seconds.