29

oceanebeaufoy posted a story

Replied to your storyOcea!!

Ocea!!

Out of all the photos you chose
that one 💀

you leave leave me outside your
place, i will retaliate

but you look cute

please hurry up by the way!

i'm hurrying!

i cant find my shoes. can you
come up and help me please

on my way my queen

« «

The two had been excited for the Monaco Grand Prix ever since Charles had given them their confirmation for Paddock passes in Australia. Charlotte normally went to the Monaco grand prix, however this year was different, and that was because she was able to go with Océane, meaning she had someone to be with for the weekend, rather than awkwardly sitting by herself whilst Charles was doing his stuff in the car.

"I wouldn't have come to this if you weren't going, you are aware of this right?" Océane said, gaining a nod from Charlotte.

"Good, because that also means i'm stuck with you for the weekend."

"Supporting our Ferrari boys obviously!" Charlotte said. "We should get our nails painted red with a little yellow on it, to subtly support Ferrari as we can't wear merch in here." She continued, suggesting an idea which Océane fell in love with.

"Where could we get them done?" Océane asked, taking her phone out and looking through nail salons nearby. They found a place a few minutes walk, and could walk in without an appointment.

"We may miss the start of FP1, but if I message Charles telling him he'd so understand, but he most likely won't even know as he would be in the car now that i think about it." Charlotte said messaging Charles exactly what she said she would, just in case he did ask.

Therefore, they got their nails painted. Both red, with a yellow like vertical on one nail, and the italian flag elongated on another nail.

The day was full of activities, Charlotte and Océane even got to sit in the Ferrari boys' cars. Per special request of course, Océane had been spending a lot of time with Carlos when he wasn't busy, speaking to him a lot more than they had the past month. Since he moved they hadn't spoken much, but Carlos was up to date with everything that went on with her and Pierre. Both the Ferrari boys had an impeccable few practice runs on the first day, Charles topping the charts for both sessions, Carlos setting the third and second fastest time in practice one and two. Which he was proud about especially since he had said previously to Océane that he couldn't get to grip with the car in earlier races.

Being in the paddock also meant one thing, that being seeing Pierre every now and again. Which was surreal, since she saw him in the shop, she had been seeing him a lot more often. She wasn't against it, but it was just weird seeing him that much comparing she hadn't seen him in person since the whole incident back in Australia.

Saturday wasn't bad in the slightest, practice was once again topped with a Ferrari 1-2 which everyone was amazed by. The car had amazing speed around the limited fast corners, but at the slow corners it had incredible traction, allowing it to lift perfectly out of the corner ready for the next intricate turn which Monaco had to offer.

Qualifying is where everything went perfectly, Océane and Charlotte sat at the back of the garage watching on the screen as they heard the cars zoom past them outside. It had been a pretty simple Q1 and Q2, but Q3 is where everything went to shit, or perfectly in some eyes. For the first 10 minutes everyone was setting great times, Max getting provisional pole. Until Perez spun at the entrance to the tunnel. Which was a blind spot, meaning that cars like Alonso, and Pierre couldn't complete their lap times. The session was red flagged, and no one knew if it would resume. However, it was told that it was to resume with 2 minutes remaining. Meaning that the cars could do one flying lap, and it had to be a good one.

Going out onto the track first was Charles, warming up his tyres and wanting to not get any traffic. So he set off on his flying lap. He had a little slip up at the hairpin, however it wasn't too major. He was setting purple sectors.

Charlotte and Océane felt their hearts in their hands, holding each other's hand as tightly as they could as they watched Max behind set a first sector purple. Which wasn't matching to Charles second sector purple as he went through. Passing the finish line Charles made provisional pole, no one but Max could compare to the time. For the next 10 seconds as they waited for Max to come round to the finish line, everyone in the Ferrari garage was on their toes. Max crossed the line, .01 seconds behind Charles time.

Charles Leclerc was on pole for his home race in Monaco.

The garage exploded, mechanics shouting with happiness, which was made even happier as Carlos set a time which was just behind Max. Meaning their cars were both near the front.

At first Charlotte and Océane were in shock, until they realised what happened. They hugged tightly, "You're good luck Char, every time you go to a race your man does perfectly."

"Let's hope he gets a good result in the race tomorrow! I know that would mean a lot to Charles, and it would mean that the after party which happens in some bar limited to drivers and extras would be great."

"An after party you say, any chance you could get us in?" Océane asked.

However, Charlotte was already one step ahead. Pulling up two tickets to the exact after party she was talking about on her phone, "Already got us some."