24

Pierre opened his drivers room door, and with a delighted shock he engulfed Océane within his arms. "Mon trésor." He exclaimed, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I didn't know you were coming to the Grand Prix here, a little far from home isn't it?"

"Well Daniel gave me a paddock pass, he's decked me out in McLaren merchandise and all i had to pay for was the flight, so i thought why not, also means i get to see you." She explained, giving the taller French man a passionate kiss whilst shutting his door.

"You'd look better in Alpha Tauri merchandise mon amour." He said, shuffling a hoodie her way.

"I'm sorry but i'm dedicated to the team who got me here, not the guy who hasn't yet bothered to ask if i wanted to go to a race." She joked, pulling Pierre back down to sit down.

"I missed you." He said quickly, smiling like a mad man who hadn't seen the one thing that made him happy in a while.

"You know that first ever message i sent you?" Océane said, getting onto the floor in front of him. Pierre being Pierre was man spreading. And this situation made him extremely excited.

He licked his lips before answering, "Yes."

"Do you want me to finally own up to that now." She said, gaining a quiet yes from Pierre who couldn't quite handle himself.

Océane undid Pierres jean buttons, slightly pulling them down to just under his knees, followed by his boxers. As mentioned before, Pierre was already excited.

She slid the tip of her tongue on his member, so light he can barely feel it, yet he could feel it enough to thrust his hips up slightly. She can sense him twitching, which made her feel powerful, as she could decide whatever happens in this current moment.

Once she reached the tip, she slid her lips over it, swirling her tongue around it. She can hear him try to catch his breath, yet with every movement she did, he wasn't successful.

Pierre tried to be as quiet as he could, however eventually it just got harder and harder.

The only sounds in the room consisted of Pierre's heavy breathing, and the hisses of air from the corners of Océanes mouth. Eventually, more sounds filled the silent air of the room, his moans and slurps from Océane.

During all this, her hand was busy with the rest of him as she focused on the head.

He eventually moaned, having to cover his mouth with his hand, wrapping his fingers from his spare hand in her hair as he came in her mouth.

Once he was finished, she had to swallow due to the situation of where they were. Which isn't something she typically enjoyed doing.

"Fucking hell Océane." Pierre said, pulling up his jeans.

"Told you i'm handy with my mouth." She said wiping her lips, chugging some water and applying some lip gloss which she hadn't done so before.

"So you're one hundred percent sure you've got no more media duties." Océane questioned, now sitting on his table which was situated in the corner of the room.

Pierre flicked through his phone for a minute, before widening his eyes. "I've got to film a video for Alpha Tauri with Yuki in half an hour." He closed his eyes, "I'm already exhausted."

"I've got faith in you, you can pop up to my hotel room later if you wish, but i'm going to head on out now, find my way back to the rightful team hospitality." Océane winked and left Pierre in his drivers room.

Being in the paddock was surreal for her, she hadn't been that into motorsports but the atmosphere was something eccentric. Everyone who surrounded her had the same interest, everyone was here for the same thing. Fans dressed in merchandise for different teams, excited they got the opportunity to be in the paddock, with the slightest chance that they'd meet their favourite driver.

She wanted to be in the paddock a lot more often if she got the opportunity, or even in the stands as a fan.

« «

oceanebeaufoy posted a photo.

Liked by pierregasly, charles_leclerc and 34,678 others

oceanebeaufoy: Down under for the Australian grand prix! So grateful to be here, however this is the only photo from the entire weekend when i won't be in McLaren merch. Thanks @danielricciardo 🧡

#AustralianGP

View all 2,567 comments.
user1: have fun!!
oceanebeaufoy: already having the time of my life 🤍
charles_leclerc: Ferrari garage next time Ocea, you don't want to be held hostage there.
oceanebeaufoy: invite me then!!
charles_leclerc: how does the Monaco GP sound? Char wants you to go so bad
oceanebeaufoy: i will only go if Char goes
charlottesine: Ocea baby i'm only going if you go
charles_leclerc: plans sorted both of you are going
pierregasly: 😍😍
danielricciardo: so glad that you're here at my home race, if i do bad, you are my bad luck charm
oceanebeaufoy: 😭😭