31

Océane had gone back to the apartment with Lando after the race, he was slightly buzzed after some 'celebratory shots' with his team. Lando never really drunk, only special occasions. Whether those occasions be a party, a win, a podium or a holiday as the case was at the beginning of the season.

Lando dressed into some more comfortable clothing, that being some baggier jeans and a plain white tee. Océane on the other hand dressed up, her first proper night out in Monaco, might as well make it memorable.

« «

oceanebeaufoy posted a photo

Liked by pierregasly, charlottesiine and 56,567 othersoceanebeaufoy: Party night 🎈

oceanebeaufoy: Party night 🎈

View all 456 comments
charlottesiine: Stunning girl! 😍

« «

Lando and Océane met up with Charles and Charlotte just outside their apartment complex, which allowed them to try dodge the fans in Monaco successfully, as the two men decided on sunglasses and a hat was a good enough disguise. Surprisingly, it worked.

The streets of Monaco were crawling with fans after the race, it was a death trap for any driver to be out there and not in the safety of their own home. Yet almost every driver was going to the same place.

When they arrived into the club type bar, music was blasting loudly, almost too loud. In order to talk to someone, you'd have to shout.

"Shots?" Charlotte asked the group, getting positive answers back she ordered some shots for the group. Each took a couple of shots, ordering some more as an excuse for them to get up and dancing.

"Should we have a few more Char? They've obviously been drinking a little at the track." Océane asked, in which they took a couple more shots of some high percentage alcohol neither of them could pronounce.

Océane didn't really have anyone to dance with on the dance floor originally, however over the course of ten or so minutes, she had attracted some young MotoGP driver who was more than open to dance with her.

"What's your name again?" She shouted, trying to remember the attractive guys name. Yet all she heard was it started with an F.

At some point during the night the DJ offered free drinks to whoever would do karaoke to a song of his choice, taking up on this offer was Océane, she thought she could take one for the team, getting free drinks for the group. Another person also volunteered, yet she didn't quite see who it was until they got up onto the DJ podium.

"Hey." The other person said, his voice was brittle, as if he had been shouting a lot. She turned around. Pierre. Out of all coincidences, Pierre was in the same exact place as her. She knew he would be there tonight, but doing the karaoke for free drinks too. Not what she would have expected.

The DJ had told them they'd be singing The Chain by Fleetwood Mac. Which wasn't what Océane or Pierre was expecting, but they were both glad it was a song they knew.

The song had started, not much was happening during the parts without any singing. However, when the words started they quietly started going along with it.

"And if you don't love me now, you'll never love me again." They sang in unison as the chorus played, their French accents clear in the singing. "I can still hear you saying, we would never break the chain."

The two grew closer slightly, singing at each other now rather than out to the people. They started to enjoy it more, getting into the rhythm and embracing the other.

After singing the song, they had thought they got let off the hook with a song that didn't have much words. But how they were wrong, "Can you guys just do one more song?" The DJ asked, politely handing them four shots. The pair agreed, taking the shots as a little more of a confidence boost.

"Can we speak after this?" Pierre shouted, trying to see if he would get a reply.

"Yeah!" Océane replied, they were right next to the speakers.

The next song they were instructed to sing was Where's my love by SYML. They couldn't exactly refuse from the asking due to quite a few of the drivers, attendees and friends of the after party were egging them on to sing some more. Whether it be for the fun, or because they wanted some blackmail on Pierre by getting him to do a karaoke.

Therefore, they did what they were instructed.

Finally being finished, Océane was going to walk to the others before being pulled by Pierre. "Can we talk?" He repeated just as he did a few minutes before.

"Can i get a drink before?" Océane asked, getting a head nod from Pierre.

She walked straight to the bar and politely asked for a Vodka and Lemonade, but with an extra two shots of Vodka. Just for precaution.

"Can we step into the stairwell maybe?" Pierre asked after Océane had found him again. Therefore, the pair walked into the stairwell. To talk.