38

Océane was woken up before the sun had even risen, Pierre was scrambling throughout his room, trying to be as quiet as he could.

"Morning, what time is it?" Océane said hiding under the covers.

"It's about half four in the morning," Pierre walked over to Océane and pulled down the duvet so he could see her face, she looked just as beautiful as she did every time he saw her. Her lips enhancing a smile for him. "Obviously I'm leaving for Baku today, and you've got the option to either come with me to Baku or stay here in my apartment until Monday." Pierre suggested, tucking the hair that was straddling her face behind her ear.

"How could I go with you?" Océane asked.

"I got an extra seat booked next to me just in case, normally I do it for privacy, but you can stay in my hotel room with me and I can easily get you a pass, do you want to do that?" Pierre asked, his smile was warming to hers, he was like a ray of sunshine to be around, the way he spoke was so elegant.

"If it's not too much of a hassle." Océane said, her voice was quiet, no more than a whisper.

"I've already packed my stuff, just need to find my passport, and then we can head round yours, you can get ready and we have about two hours before we need to leave for the airport." Pierre said lifting himself off the bed, rummaging through a few more drawers before he did manage to find his passport.

The two headed for Océane and Landos place, when they entered they found Lando sitting on the kitchen isle eating his breakfast. His face glowed when he saw Océane, "How you two doing today?" He asked with a mouth full of food, Océane gave a simple answer of 'I'm okay' to Lando, before heading off to her room to shower.

"She's coming to Baku with me, I gave her the offer to stay at mine until i'm back. She chose the option where she'd furtherest away from Juan I guess." Pierre said, sitting on his suitcase swirling around the hard wood floor.

"She's so lucky to have you, I'm sorry for everything a while back. How was she this morning?" Lando asked, finishing off his breakfast, which consisted of Coco Pops and milk.

"She wasn't as chirpy as she normally is, I dont know if that's the time but she seems less gleeful." He walked to join Lando in the kitchen area, "Do you think she'd light up her mood this weekend?"

"I guess we would have to wait and see, just be patient with her and be with her as much as you can, I know we've got our job to do, I will try be with her as much as I can as well, if we team work it, we can make the dream work." Lando said.

"Alright, my flight is in a few hours so i'm going to head out now, I'm assuming I am getting there before you two are." Lando went to Océane who was packing her bag and gave her a tight and meaningful hug.

"Be safe okay." He whispered to her, walking out and heading to his car to get himself to the airport in Nice.

"Are you ready?" Pierre asked Océane around an hour after Lando had left, he hadn't spoken to her sons and just assumed she was tidying or packing, however he had checked on her a few times. Instead she was sitting on the floor, her head in her hands. Alerted by Pierre's sudden movement she looked up at him, "You okay?" He said, his voice was soft.

"Yeah, just exhausted. Can we leave now and get to the airport early?" She asked, obviously getting a positive response from him.

They got their shoes on ready to leave, she made sure to wear comfortable clothing. She wore a loosely fitting tracksuit, however knowing the weather was hot, she wore a crop top underneath which matched with the tracksuit bottoms in case she got too hot wearing a jumper.

On the way to the airport the roads were quiet, Océane had been resting her head onto the window, closing her eyes just for a little more sleep. Within seconds of closing her eyes they were forced open again by Pierre lightly shaking her, "We are here."

Pierre took Océanes bag for her, apart from when they had to go through security and a few other moments. However, as soon as they arrived they sat nearby their gate. With an hour until boarding. Océane leant her head on Pierre's shoulder, "I don't like planes that much." She said, taking his hand into hers. This was near so the most that Pierre had heard from Océane within the airport.

Pierre reinforced her hand with his other hand, "Don't worry, I'm here."

« «

oceanebeaufoy posted a story