20

The sun gleamed happily onto the heavily sun-screened skin of the drivers plus Océane. They had all decided collectively to visit the town, yet Pierre and Lando had already been a day or so prior. They could say everyone else had as well, but they were pretty much all drunk, far to out of it to remember.

"How you doing?" Daniel asked Océane, who was trailing behind the group. Océane had been pretty shodden up from reading all the comments on that post, despite trying to take her mind off it, it was harder than she would have thought.

"I'm okay Daniel, how are you?" She asked, returning the question. "

"You're lying to me, what's up?" Daniel said, ignoring her returning question.

"Well, what i tell you now cannot be repeated." Océane said, walking slower to break away from the 'pack'.

"Me and Pierre have this thing going on, I don't know what it is, if he wants someone to mess around with, someone to be in a relationship or whatever. But I genuinely care for him, more than I should do at this point. That post that was made, I know it's not about Pierre, but it just makes me think what if something happens between me and Pierre? I'd be fucked because i cannot physically or mentally deal with everything that would come along with it, I don't know if i'm overthinking or anything but it's really got me in a chokehold." Océane explained, taking a heavy breath after.

Daniel through his arm over Océane's shoulder, "My favourite French women, how you feel needs to be said to him. Because unbeknownst to you that man looks at you like you're the only person in the room, an angel specifically for him. And for the fans, remember they're behind a screen, anything they say means nothing, and if they ever say anything, I will respond to every hate comment with something that could either make or break my career."

Océane hugged Daniel tightly whilst walking, that sort of awkward but comfortable hug you would expect from that.

"Daniel, you're the best friend i could ask for." Océane said.

Daniels face lit up, "I'm telling Lando that." He quickly jogged in-front of Océane finding his fellow McLaren driver.

« «

Hours passed, endless walking and being the biggest tourists you could expect, everyone was pretty much worn out. Everyone split into little groups, Océane went off with Mick and Charles, Lando was with Max and Carlos was with Pierre and Daniel. Which meant in the case of Océane and Pierre, they hadn't seen each other since the morning.

« «

——Today 3:35pm——

——Today 3:35pm——

Meet me at that blue cafe
thing in 10

why

Let's have a little chat at the
beach?

okay
will be there