37. reunited

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
( ! reunited ! )

"HERE WE GO now!" JJ spoke as they made it onto a main road, but the safety was short lived as Marley turned around at the sight of another car

"HERE WE GO now!" JJ spoke as they made it onto a main road, but the safety was short lived as Marley turned around at the sight of another car. "Shit!" Kie turned around as well and gave Marley a worried look. "I think he's following us."

Pope looked around as JJ continued to speed. "This is a one way. This is a one way." Kie joined in. "Go left, go left." JJ yelled over them both. "I know." But they both soon joined in together. "This is a one way!"

"They're following us! They keep following us!" Kie yelled as Pope yelled out as well, "hey! There's another car! Turn now!"

Marley covered her eyes as they continued to head straight for another car, unable to watch. While from the drivers seat JJ smiled in glee. Last minute he turned, and they were met with a new problem of JJ almost running over two people.

"Jesus, look out!" Pope screamed. "Oh my god!" Kie screeched. JJ turned back towards the people quickly. "Get out of the road!" Pope continued to freak out. "Those were people! Jesus Christ!"

"That was an evasive driving technique right there, y'all." JJ praised himself, seeing as he avoided a third person who was in the road. "Avoiding running people over is the bare minimum, JJ." Marley frowned, staring ahead.

"Where are we going?" Pope then asked, not caring about the conversation that could have been. "I'll lose him." JJ responded, turning fast. "Dude!" Pope gasped as they turned right as Kie freaked, "JJ!"

The engine began hissing right as they made it into an alley and JJ grew angry. "You said he fixed the carburetor. You said he fixed it!" Kie began panicking. "No, no, no, no." Pope frowned. "He did!"

"Shit! Damn it! Okay, what now, Mario?" Kie questioned as the car stopped and they all got out as it had started smoking. "Number one rule. Never trust mechanics!" JJ decided. They all grabbed their bags from the back of the car as the creepy dudes car pulled up towards them. "We gotta go around!" JJ instructed.

"Go!" Kie hurried. Marley moved towards the front of the car by Kie, the two girls grabbing onto each other and hurrying away with the guys behind them. Kie looked back for a moment to catch the man putting something into his jacket. "Guys, I think he has a gun."

"Why do they always have guns!" Marley freaked, not taking the chance of looking back at the man. "Shit, get down!" JJ hurried, lightly ducking. "Come on, guys!" Pope yelled as himself and JJ passed the girls.

"Get to the alleyway. Come on!" JJ instructed as they all turned and followed him. "I think I'm cramping." Pope gasped out. "This way! We might have to split up." JJ worried as he continued to run. Everyone else followed as closely as they could.

"I don't know where to go, okay? We gotta lose them!" JJ continued. Though he suddenly yelled as he ran into a man, not stopping for a moment to help him as he fell. "Sorry about that!" Kie apologized as they all kept going. "Sorry!" Pope added.