Big Softie but only for you ♡

Jungkook cut the call when yoongi was still talking

Jungkook cut the call when yoongi was still talking. Then employee came back with the file and gave it to the clients.

"Ok mr.jeon we will leave now it was great meeting with you" client said forwarding his hand.

"Yeah we will meet soon for further discussions mr.shin" jungkook said shaking hand with him.

Client nodded and left from there.

"Miss. Lina cancel other meetings I am going home and just text me if there will be any sudden important work" jungkook ordered his secretary going out from meeting room while giving glares to his employee.

"I am leaving you this time but don't repeat this mistake again"jungkook warned his employee.

"Yes sir this will never happen again" the employee said bowing to jungkook.

Then jungkook left from there to his home.

On the other side,

"Why the hell are you all staring at me like this? It was just a mistake!" The new maid said looking at other maids and servants who was staring most likely glaring at her

"It was not a mistake! You did this intentionally we know that!" One of the servant said to her.

"So? I did this but why are you all getting scared from jungkook. I did this so he will punish me not you" the maid said smirking finally thinking that jungkook will give some attention to him even if it is scolding.

"Punish you!? He will do more than this cause you hurt yoongi sir! And why the hell are you smirking like a slut who just wants some attention from mr.jeon" mr.han (the head of the staff) said to her looking at her expression.

" If slut means getting attention from mr.jeon than I am a slut" the maid chuckled not knowing what danger will come to her soon.

"You will regret this soon" other servants and maids were now smirking knowing what will jungkook do.

Then yoongi enter the kitchen , his hand was wrapped in a loose bandage.

"What's happening here?" He asked looking that everyone in their staff was here.