bite

"want some help love?"

"Do your work!" Yoongi said stopping whatever naughty things he was doing under the blanket.

"As you say love" jungkook said and continued his work.

Yoongi gulped. His hand was still inside his pants. He slowly pushed his finger inside himself while biting his lip to stop his moans.

Jungkook was typing on the laptop while smirking.
"I taught him how to do it and now he is not including me in his game,wow" he mumbled.

Yoongi was biting his lip hard to stop his moans but then he winced in pain. He suppressed his voice not wanting jungkook to hear. He touched his lip with the finger of hand which was not busy in doing the naughty business and touched his lip. He looked at the finger and his eyes widened when he saw blood.

He flinched when he heard jungkook
"Still busy?"

"I am sleeping" yoongi said. His eyes went teary thinking that he will make jungkook worry.

"I also want to join this sleeping session hyung" jungkook said closing the laptop.

Yoongi pulled out his fingers from inside himself and said
"Good night"

"What good night? Get up, let's go down today for dinner, there's a buffet party going on" jungkook said getting up from the bed.

Yoongi gulped
"I am not hungry jungkook, I want to sleep" he said but covered his lip with his hand when the blanket was removed from his body.

"I don't care if you are hungry or not, we are going to eat that means we are going to eat" jungkook said removing the blanket fully.

"I said I don't want to eat!! Didn't you heard!?" yoongi said harshly while still covering his lip.

"GET UP!"

Yoongi's body flinched from jungkook's loud stern tone.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF NOW!!?" Jungkook asked while grabbing yoongi's arm and pulling him up.

Yoongi stepped down from the bed now standing infront of jungkook with still his hand on his lip.

"Remove your hand" jungkook said in calm tone.

Yoongi stepped back but there was no space in between him and the bed.

"You hurt yourself again? If you have done it then I don't know myself what i will do!" Jungkook said and held yoongi's hand which was covering his mouth then pulled it away. His eyes widened when he saw yoongi's lip bleeding excessively.

"I d-don't Know how this hap-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook's shouting.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? YOU ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!"

Yoongi just looked down silently.

"Look at me!" Jungkook said and held yoongi's chin and lifts his face up.

Yoongi made eye contact and saw anger in his eyes.

Jungkook gently touched his lip but yoongi hissed in pain.

"D-don't please" yoongi said. Tears were now falling from his eyes.

"Please my foot!!" Jungkook said and picked the phone.

"My husband's lip is bleeding,I need a doctor" he said.

"I don't n-need doct-tor" yoongi said with difficulty.

Jungkook completely ignored what he said
"Yeah his lip is bleeding and the bleeding is extreme" he said on the phone.

"Alright sir, I am sending someo-" jungkook cut off the person on the call.