returned

Yoongi's eyes widened when he also looked back and saw jungkook's uncle standing there with a few men around him

Jungkook's blood was boiling looking at him but he didn't said anything and turned his head back towards the front.

(- Jungkook's uncle is standing behind their couch)

"Hyung finish your pancakes and shake" he said to yoongi while tightning his hold on his waist taking his attention.

Yoongi looked at him and said
"Koo what i-" but was cut off by jungkook.

"I said finish your food right?"

Yoongi was a little taken aback by the cold tone of him.

Jungkook was making a fist while looking at front. His hold tightned on yoongi's waist too much which caused yoongi to whimper in pain.

"J-jungkook" yoongi uncomfortably shifted.

Jungkook quickly loosened his hold when he realized what he was doing.
"I am sorry hyung" he apologized looking at him.

Yoongi could see the anger in jungkook's eyes so he looked towards mr. Mathew and asked
"Is there any room booked for us?"

"Yes Mr.yoongi, let me get the key of your room" Mr. Mathew and left from there.

Then Yoongi looked back again and saw the uncle still standing there but then he came forward making yoongi scared.

"Are you not going to greet your uncle, jungkook?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook and saw him taking a deep breath.
"Koo let's go fro-"

Before yoongi could complete his sentence, he received a glare from Jungkook who said
"Can't you just sit quietly and do what I am Saying?"

"Sorry" yoongi mumbled and looked down at the plate.

Then jungkook looked at his uncle and said
"I am surprised that you are also here, I thought only successful business people will be here"

Uncle jeon got furious hearing that. He felt insulted but before he could say anything, Mr.mathew Came there with the key and handed it to yoongi
"This is your room key"

"Thankyou" yoongi said slowly while taking the key from him.

"Mr.jeon, I wanted to surprise you by inviting him, he's your relative right?" Mr.mathew asked.

"Unfortunately yes" jungkook said then got up from the couch. Yoongi placed the plate and his shake on the table then also got up.
"We'll be back in some minutes" jungkook said then went upstairs while dragging yoongi with him to their room.