peaceful time

(11:55am)

Yoongi is now standing near the window looking at the outside view

Yoongi is now standing near the window looking at the outside view. He is happy that finally now they got rid of that secretary.

"I love you jungkook,you are the best husband" he said then blushed.

*Door bell*

Yoongi's smile got wide. He quickly went to open the door and when he opened the door,he was met with jungkook's smiling face.

"Kooooooooo" yoongi said while throwing himself on him.

"Oh oh" jungkook stumbled back from sudden force but balanced himself.

"How was your deal?" Yoongi asked clinging onto jungkook.

"Obviously great hyungie, I signed the deal" jungkook said stepping inside the room while holding yoongi.

"Congrats Koo" yoongi said tightening the hug.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and pulled yoongi on his lap in straddling position who wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist and arms around his neck.

"You are looking very happy hyung, is it because of my deal or because of that secretary?" Jungkook asked wrapping both around around yoongi.

"I am happy because of both" yoongi said while dropping his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Is your lip okay? And why are you wearing this mask?" Jungkook asked rubbing his back.

"It's okay now koo and we are going out right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah we are but are you going to wear this mask all the time?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Yeah" yoongi answered.

"You don't need t-" jungkook was cut off by yoongi.

"It's not paininig now but still it's a little swollen so I want to cover it, please? I will be comfortable"

Jungkook kissed his temple and said
"If you will feel comfortable in this then okay But atleast remove it for now,I want to see your pretty face"

Yoongi lift up his head from jungkook's shoulder and made eye contact with him then removed his mask.

"Hmm it's a little swollen but it's almost healed" jungkook said gently stroking Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi hummed and asked
"Where are we going today?"

"We will go to the London eye then have lunch in an Italian restaurant and then we can do some shopping and yeah we will also have dinner out" jungkook said still looking at yoongi's lip.

"Ohh but aren't you tired?" Yoongi asked.

"No I am not" jungkook said to him still just looking at his lip.

Yoongi smiled and said
"It's okay now"

"I know, I just really want to kiss you" jungkook said suddenly making eye contact with yoongi who immediately looked somewhere else.