only yours 💜

"I am asking you something!!" Jungkook said in Angry tone.

"I w-wasnt hungry" yoongi said slowly looking down.

"Why didn't you said this when I asked you? Why did you lied to me that you already had your dinner huh!?" Jungkook said looking at him.

"Sorry" yoongi said fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkook sighed then placed his hand under yoongi's chin and lift his head up.

"You skipping your meals is the thing which I hate the most you know that right?" Jungkook asked in cold tone.

"Y-yes" yoongi said, his eyes filling with tears.

Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung have I ever stop you to eat desserts?" Jungkook asked softly now caressing yoongi's cheeks.

"No" yoongi said.

"And I will never stop you for eating whatever you want but in return I just want you to never skip your meals hmm?" Jungkook said sitting more closer to yoongi then hugged him.

"Koo but if I will eat desserts and meals both then I will get fat" yoongi said resting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"You will get healthy hyung not fat and I want my pretty hyung always healthy so never skip your meals." jungkook said in concerned tone.

"Ok so then can we eat ice cream now?" Yoongi asked in cute tone.

Jungkook chuckled.

"You always find a way to make me say yes hyung" jungkook said lightly hitting yoongi's back.

Yoongi broke the hug.

"That means we can eat right?" Yoongi asked with his puppy eyes.

"How can I say no to these eyes? Wait here I will get it" jungkook said getting up from bed.

"I want chocolate one" yoongi said happily.

"Ok my majesty" jungkook said kissing yoongi's cheek then went down to the kitchen.

Afternoon (2:30pm)