yoongi's big bug

Yoongi woke up from his sleep feeling a cold sensation on his butt.

He looked behind and saw jungkook rubbing something on his butt.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi said Getting up.

Jungkook didn't let him get up and made him lie down on his stomach.

"Don't get up" Jungkook said in serious Tone rubbing some ice on yoongi's butt.

Yoongi stayed silent.

After sometime jungkook pulled yoongi's bottoms up then He went outside of the room.

Yoongi just waited for him to get back.

After 5 minutes jungkook comes back and lie down beside yoongi.

But he didn't pulled yoongi closer and cuddled him like he always do which made yoongi confused.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called but got no reply from jungkook.

He cuddled with jungkook himself laying his head on jungkook's chest.

"Sorry koo" yoongi apologized knowing the cause of jungkook ignoring him.

Jungkook sighed.

"I don't like to see you in pain not even little bit but you always hide your pain from me" jungkook said more like mumbled.

"S-sorry" yoongi apologized again.

"I want you to share your every problem with me hyung I always want to protect you. I want you to always feel comfortable with me but I think you are not comfortable enough with me to tell me your problems!" Jungkook said in his rough tone.

"No koo it's not like that, you don't know how much safe I feel when you are beside me holding me close to save me from every problem" yoongi said hands gripping the soft fabric of Jungkook's sweatshirt.

"Then please share every single problem with me even if a small bug bites you tell me about that too" jungkook said in serious tone.

But yoongi chuckled.

"To tell you even if a small bug bites me?" Yoongi asked and giggled.

"I am serious hyung" jungkook said arm wrapped around yoongi's back and hand resting on his hip softly patting him.

"Ohh serious then yeah I remembered a bug was biting my neck continuously in front of the mirror" yoongi told jungkook with his serious face.

"I am a Bug?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes a big bug" yoongi told him while nodding.

Jungkook smacked yoongi's bum.

"Owww!!" Yoongi squealed from the sudden hit.

"I am a big bug huh? Tomorrow I will show you what I am" jungkook said and smirked looking at yoongi.

Yoongi hit his chest lightly.

"Sleep you dirty minded Jeon" yoongi said and laid his head on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook smiled and hugged yoongi tightly.

"You are squeezing the life out of me jungkook!" Yoongi said because of Jungkook's arms tightly wrapped around him.

"Good night hyung" jungkook ignored yoongi and closed his eyes with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Good night you smirky brat" yoongi said and closed his eyes too.

Next Morning

Yoongi woke up from his sleep and saw that jungkook was not beside him.