rest

"Answer the call my love,I am dying to hear your voice"

Yoongi was shaken up after reading the message. He looked at jungkook who was sitting with his eyes closed.

"I will just block" yoongi said and blocked the number. He doesn't want to make jungkook more worried, he's already very tired.

"We will eat then just sleep all day okay?" Jungkook said opening his eyes looking at yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"And Ofcourse after taking care of your 'pretty ass'" jungkook said mouthing the words 'pretty ass'.

Yoongi glared at him and said
"You are the cause of it!"

Jungkook chuckled
"And you are the reason of that,you started all that" he said.

"That secretary of your's started everything mr.jungkook!" Yoongi said still giving him glares.

Jungkook sighed
"Actually it's me who started everything, If I would have taken serious actions against her then nothing could've happened" he said feeling guilty.

Yoongi's eyes turned soft
"Don't you dare to blame my husband!" He said.

Jungkook smiled and held yoongi's hand in his then kissed it lovingly.

"D-don't do it!" Yoongi said taking his hand back.

"Come sit on my lap hyung" jungkook said spreading his arms.

Yoongi shake his head as no.

"Please? Your husband is sad and only you can make him happy" jungkook said in sad tone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes on jungkook's dramatic act.

"No? You don't want to?" Jungkook asked.

"No, we are almost there Koo" yoongi said looking outside.

Jungkook pouted sitting silently
"You don't love me" he said sulking.

Yoongi looked at him then said
"Yeah right"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked in serious tone
"Wanna repeat that?"

Yoongi smirked and said again
"Yeah right"

Jungkook bite his inner cheek and turned his head towards the window then just stayed silent.

Yoongi chuckled and asked
"What happened to pouty babyboy?"

But jungkook said nothing.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called but got no reply so he again tried.

"Koo?"

"We are here" Jungkook said when the car stopped infront of the hotel.

Yoongi looked outside and hummed. "Did he upset him?" He thought

Jungkook stepped out from the car.

Yoongi also stepped out with a little difficulty.

Jungkook's staff was already there waiting for them.

"Now you all can rest for today" Jungkook said to his staff while going inside. Yoongi was walking beside him.

"Yes sir, I am going to sleep for the rest of the day now" employee said.

"Me too, I am also tired" other one said.

Yoongi was just looking at jungkook who was not even glancing at him but ofcourse his arm was wrapped around his waist tightly supporting him.