robbed or saved?

Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw four bikes stopping infront of their car. He quickly looked at jungkook who was standing outside near the car and said to him
"Jungkook get inside!!"

"Hello guys" one of the guy said giving an evil smile to jungkook while getting off from his bike.

Yoongi gulped and was going to open the car door but stopped hearing jungkook's voice
"Don't Come Out!"

"Jungkook they ar-"

"Shh!" jungkook shushed Yoongi when he saw the four guys coming towards him.
"Lock the doors" he then said to driver who was looking at him through the side mirror.

Driver immediately rolled up the windows and locked the car doors.

Now Yoongi was panicking but he stayed quiet as jungkook said.

"Need any help?" One of the guy asked to jungkook while glancing at the driver then at yoongi.

"Our car suddenly stopped, we are waiting for the other one to come" jungkook said calmly.

"Oh that's bad, you know it's very unsafe here?" The second guy said going towards the other side of the car. He tried opening the door of yoongi's side but it was locked.

"You are Jeon jungkook right?" The first guy asked.

Jungkook hummed looking sharply at the second guy who was still at the other side and was Staring at yoongi continuously.

"Open the door" the first guy said looking at the driver.

"He is not going to open the door" jungkook instantly said.

All four of them looked at him then laughed while jungkook was looking at him with his poker face.

"We have our own ways mr.jeon jungkook, wanna see?" The second guy said picking a stone then he threw that stone towards the backseat window with his full strength but not even one little scratch was there on the window.

Jungkook snickered then said
"Ever heard of bulletproof glass?"

The guy clenched his jaw then came towards jungkook and said
"Expensive shit I see! Well, I don't think I need to say anything, so come on give us everything you have"

Jungkook silently gave them his wallet.

"I bet you have more expensive shit in your car so come on, tell him to unlock!" One of the guy said.

"There's nothing inside, you will get nothing" jungkook said.

"Guys look at that watch!"

"I see, that watch is fucking expensive"

Jungkook looked towards yoongi's wrist and saw that watch they bought from the mall.

"We want that watch"

Jungkook clenched his fist but he already saw the knives in their pockets. He knew if they pulled out the knives then yoongi will get panicked and will instantly come out from the car. He can't take any risk,what if they did something to yoongi to make him weak so he was doing whatever they were saying.
"Fine but don't you dare to touch him, I'll give you the watch myself"