COCKROACH!!

After 20 minutes

Yoongi is sitting on jungkook's chair in his cabin.

"I am bored" yoongi got up from the chair and hissed

"Ahh! Jeon jungkook you brat this is happening because of you!!" Yoongi said walking slowly towards the window in the cabin to look at the outside view.

Then there was a knock.

"Come in" yoongi said looking outside.

Jungkook's secretary comes inside with something.

"Sir please have this" secretary said while placing that on the desk.

Yoongi looked at her direction and saw.

"Who sent this?" Yoongi asked already knowing the answer

"Boss" secretary answered.

"ok you can go" yoongi said.

"Sir boss told me to stay here until you finish this" secretary said smiling lightly.

Yoongi's cheeks turned red and mumbled "this brat is embarrassing me!" He then went back and sat down on the chair.

Yoongi ate the cake but he doesn't like milk.

"I can't drink this I am full so please take it back" yoongi said and looked at the secretary.

"But sir boss said that you have to finish both" secretary told yoongi.

"Bu- ok fine" yoongi sighed and picked the glass of milk and made a disgusting face towards it.

He finished the milk in once.

"Ok now?" Yoongi asked secretary with raised eyebrows.

"Yes sir thankyou" secretary said and chuckled a little.

She picked the empty glass and plate then left from there.

"I will not leave you mr.jeon jungkook, milk? Really? Is this the only thing he thought of?" yoongi said with Angry tone.