consequences

"Thank God he asked me nothing, I would have moan instead of answering him" yoongi said chuckling making jungkook also laugh.

"Well, now he is not here so you can moan now hyung" jungkook said placing his hand back on yoongi's thigh but this time yoongi pushed his hand away.

"Don't start again jungkook, tell me about the restaurant thing" yoongi said.

Jungkook crossed his arms and stayed silent. Yoongi sighed then held jungkook's hand and placed it on his thigh.

"Happy?"

Jungkook smiled widely while nodding his head but then he suddenly slapped yoongi's thigh hard.

"Owww!!" Yoongi yelped in pain from jungkook's harsh hit.

Jungkook laughed rubbing yoongi's thigh.
"I wanted to show you my happiness" he said kissing yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi glared at jungkook.

"You look more cute when you glare at me" jungkook said winking at him.

Yoongi hide his smile then asked
"W-what was uncle saying about restaurant?"

"Oh yeah, I signed one of my biggest contract today and we both decided that we will go to a restaurant to celebrate it" jungkook said squeezing yoongi's thick thigh.

"Ohh so we are going out tonight" yoongi said while picking up his pen.

"Yeah, we will go the restaurant in which one you wanted to go" jungkook said looking at yoongi checking the papers.

Yoongi smiled towards jungkook.

"Oh smiling just by hearing about it huh? Uncle wanted to go to the club but I said that we will go that restaura-" yoongi cuts jungkook.

"He want to go to the club?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Then I think we should go to the club right?" Yoongi said.

Jungkook shook his head as no.

"Why? You don't want to go?" Yoongi asked.

"You don't like clubs hyung so we are not going there" jungkook said softly.

Yoongi's cheeks turned pink.
"You think about my likes or dislikes too much Koo, sometimes we should do things to make others happy" he said placing his hand on jungkook's which was still on his thigh.

"I don't care about other's happiness hyung, your happiness is what matters for me so we will go to that restaurant not club" jungkook said seriously and before yoongi could say something he said

"End of discussion"

Yoongi shut his mouth then continued his work.

Jungkook got up from the bed but stopped hearing yoongi
"You are angry?"

He looked at yoongi then smiled while saying
"Ofcourse not but please think about your happiness before others"

Yoongi stayed silent for a second then said
"I feel very happy when I stay close to you"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows
"Really?"

Yoongi nodded then asked something which confused jungkook
"Hmm, you feel the same right?"

Jungkook sit back down on the bed but now infront of his husband.
"What happened? Did I make you feel like I am not happy when you stay close to me?" He asked.

Yoongi shook his head as no but didn't said anything.

"Look at me hyung" jungkook said placing his index finger under yoongi's chin, lifting yoongi's face up he saw tears in his eyes.