exposing

"Oh he's the one who is the cause of your loss in business right mr

"Oh he's the one who is the cause of your loss in business right mr.jeon? Because of him you lost your biggest deal last year right?"

Jungkook turned his head towards from where the voice came and his eyes darkened when he saw his uncle standing there.

While yoongi was just looking down quietly.

"Am I saying right mr.jeon?" Uncle Spoke with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook's temper raised. He heard some whisperings.

"Oh he's mr.jeon's own relative right?"

"Yeah,that means mr.jeon's own husband was the reason of his loss in business?"

"Look how he is looking down now, he must be feeling exposed"

"He is so lucky to be Jeon jungkook's husband but he is just ruining his image"

"Such a shamefu-"

"QUIET!!"

Everyone flinched hearing Jeon jungkook's loud voice filled with anger.

Yoongi looked at him and gulped when he saw jungkook's hand making fists and eyes getting red.

"Mic" jungkook said while tightening his hold on yoongi's waist who felt nervous.

A worker brought a mic and gave it to jungkook.

"Come with me for a minute love" jungkook said taking yoongi a little far from everyone. Now they were standing on the red carpet infront of everyone.

"J-jungkook! Wait! It's alrigh-"

"Shh!" Jungkook shushed yoongi then looked at everyone and said

"I will come straight to the point, I am very excited for doing this project with mr.mathew but today I was way more excited to introduce my husband to you all but now I regret it"

"My husband is my life, my only family and I can't hear anything bad about him so make sure to think before saying anything to him" he continued

"So now let me introduce him again, he is Jeon yoongi, my lovely husband and the reason of my success"

Yoongi was looking at jungkook with teary eyes.

"Only because of him I am standing here right now, whenever I lose hope, he was there to encourage me, whenever I was disappointed in myself, he was there to tell me that how much talented I am" jungkook was saying everything with a smile on his face while thinking of their newly married days when he was almost new in this business world.

"And about that loss in business last year, that was completely expected by  me because I was very busy with my husband at that time, he was not well during that time, he needed me and who the hell was I to leave him alone for some meetings?"

Everybody were stunned hearing him. They never imagined that the Jeon jungkook can be this much sweet and soft for someone.

"He did so much for me and always stood right beside me whenever I needed him" Jungkook said which made Yoongi finally cry. He couldn't stop his tears anymore.