stranger

"Why are you still blushing?" Jungkook asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Like you don't know why!" Yoongi said with his cheeks turning more and more red.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled yoongi's soft round pink cheek making him whine
"Yahh!! Stop it!!"

"Okay okay fine, now tell me what you want to do?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked around then smirked and said while dragging jungkook
"Come"

"You want watch?" Jungkook asked frowning because it's very rare of yoongi to get a watch

"Yeah" yoongi said looking at him.

"Alright then,sit" jungkook said pulling the chair for yoongi to sit.

"Welcome sir" the shopkeeper said while bowing.

Yoongi smiled at them while sitting down on the chair. He was looking at different types of watches. There were too many.

Jungkook smiled at yoongi's cute confused face so he looked at the shopkeeper and said
"Can you please show some elegant watches?"

"Sure sir,would you like to have tea, juice or coffee?" The shopkeeper asked politely.

"No we are good" jungkook said because they just had their lunch in that restaurant.

"Alright sir, so here are some of the most elegant watches" the shopkeeper said showing them some watches.

"Nice, what's the price of thi-" before yoongi could complete, jungkook cut him off.

"Hyung choose which one you like, we will ask about the price later"

Yoongi nodded and picked out one.

"This one?" Jungkook asked while taking the watch from yoongi

"Yeah, this one is good" yoongi said looking at him.

"So let's take this one, pack this one for us please" jungkook said giving the watch to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper took the watch from jungkook and said
"Ok sir, this watch is the most expensiv-" but was cut off by jungkook.