ready for the party

*Mobile ring*

*Mobile ring*

"It must be Mr.mathew" jungkook said hearing his mobile ringing. He got up from the bench and went to pick up his mobile.

"Hello mr.mathew"

"Hello mr.jeon, I hope you received your bouquet"

"Yes I got that just now"

"Oh that's great, alright then I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yes ofcourse mr.mathew, good night"
Jungkook said then cuts the call.

"Now come and finish your dinner Koo" yoongi said sitting on the bed.

Jungkook nodded while smiling. He also sat down on the bed and finished his dinner.
"Ok let's sleep" he said.

They both laid down on the bed and cuddled.

"Good night Koo" yoongi said yawning.

"Good night love" jungkook said kissing yoongi's forehead then pecking his lips.

After that they both fell asleep.

Next morning (7:20am)

"Hyung? Hyung wake up" jungkook was trying to wake yoongi from last 15 minutes but his pretty husband was in deep sleep.

"It's already 7.20 hyung, we have to leave at atleast 8"

Yoongi whined in his sleep pulling jungkook also to lay down with him.

"Aishh!" Jungkook released himself from yoongi's hands.

"Just 5 minutes more jungkook" yoongi said turning around.

Jungkook sighed
"I know you must be tired hyungie but I promise that after party, we both will just relax okay?" He said trying to convince yoongi to get up.

Yoongi opened his eyes to and looked towards jungkook who was standing in his robe
"You are waking me up but you yourself are not ready"

"I already took a bath, I just need to change my clothes" jungkook said removing the duvet from Yoongi who got up sitting on the bed and asked
"What are you gonna wear?"

"Black suit now go and take bath" jungkook said.

Yoongi spread his arms while pouting.

Jungkook quickly picked him up like a koala and took him to bathroom then asked while smirking
"Want me to give you a bath also now?"

"No thankyou my mr. 24/7 horny husband" yoongi said pushing jungkook out from the bathroom then closed the door.

"You are so sexy that's why I can't control my horny self babe" jungkook said flirtingly then chuckled when he heard yoongi's whine.

"Ok ok, take bath fast"

After 10 minutes

Yoongi stepped out from the bathroom in his white robe and his eyes widened when he saw jungkook sitting on the bed scrolling on his mobile while completely dressed in his suit.
"I never saw you wearing this suit before" he said going towards him.