on news

"J-jungkook, you ok?" Yoongi asked as soon as he saw him opening his eyes

Jungkook groaned when he felt a very bad headache.

"Water koo" yoongi picked the glass of water and forward it towards jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook slowly opened his mouth and took few sips. Then his eyes focused on yoongi. His vision was a little blurry but his heart beat fastened when he saw yoongi's bruised face.

"Hyung!? W-what happened?" He got up instantly in hurry and cupped yoongi's face.

"I am o-ok, you tell me how are you f-feeling?" Yoongi asked breaking down. His hands were shaking too much.

"I asked you something!! Wha-" jungkook stopped when he saw the employees standing. He looked at them with furious eyes and asked
"Did you guys do something!! ANSWER ME!!"

Both employees flinched.

"They didn't do anything, infact they are the one who h-helped us" yoongi said.

"Helped us?" Jungkook said in confusion.

"Sir actually someone mixed something in your drink, you were found unconscious in a room" the employee said.

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing that.

"Then someone was trying to umm t-tou-" employee was cut off by yoongi.

"Someone was trying to make false rumours, stupid media nothing else"

"Someone was trying to do what?" Jungkook asked to the employee completely ignoring what yoongi said.

"J-jungkook you need somethin-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook's loud voice.

"For now I just want you to shut your mouth!!"

Then jungkook looked at employee.

"Yoongi sir was in washroom and a guy was forcing himself on him" employee said.

"His shirt was ripped off but thankgod police arrived there before something else Happened" the other employee said.

Jungkook got up from the bed instantly and pulled Yoongi near him.
"You guys go to your room" he said to the employees who immediately left from there giving them privacy.

"Remove your coat fast hyung!!" Jungkook said to yoongi in panicked state.

"N-nothing else Happened jungkook, you please c-calm down" yoongi said stepping back.

"Calm down my foot!!? Who did this to you!!?" Jungkook said while fuming in anger. He himself gripped yoongi's coat and removed it violently.

Yoongi gulped when jungkook's gaze went to his bruised body. There were many marks from the beating.

"Who!!?" Jungkook asked in low deep voice sending shivers to yoongi.

"Jace"

"He beat you and forced himself on you?" Jungkook asked.