Naughty

(1:28am)

Yoongi and jungkook are sitting at the backseat going towards their hotel while another car in which jungkook's office staff are present, are following them

"When is your meeting?" Yoongi asked while resting his head on the window glass.

"Tomorrow we are going to meet Mr.mathew in his office to talk about the project at 8am and after tomorrow we will sign the deal if everything went well" jungkook said typing on his laptop.

"It's already 1:30" yoongi said looking at his watch.

"It's okay,we are almost going to reach at hotel" jungkook said.

After 5 minutes the car stopped infront of the hotel.

They both stepped out from the car.

"We are straight going to sleep now, let's go" jungkook said and went inside with yoongi.

His office staff followed both of them. They collected their keys from the reception.

"All of you here at 7am sharp,am I clear?" Jungkook said in stern tone.

"Yes sir" employees said.

"You are also going to come with us sir?" Secretary asked to yoongi.

Jungkook's blood boiled but before he could say something, yoongi spoke.

"Ofcourse I am, I would love to come with you guys" yoongi said to her with a smile.

Jungkook sighed.

"I can come with you all, right Koo?" Yoongi asked now smiling at jungkook.

Jungkook wants to say no because he knows that Yoongi doesn't have this habit of waking up early after a hectic long flight. He knows that Yoongi is not going wake up before 10 at any cost because he very rarely travel like him for long distances.

Yoongi can read jungkook's mind. He knows that he wants to say no but he is not going to let him.

"Oh come on, you want me to come with you right?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded even if he doesn't want to.
"Yeah ofcourse I want you to come with me" he said smiling.

Secretary glared at yoongi.

"Ok now you all go and take rest" jungkook said to his staff who left from there after bowing at him.

"She was so irritated" yoongi said laughing.

Jungkook looked at him then said
"You are not coming with me hyung"

Yoongi's smile faded looking at him
"Why?" He asked.

"Because you don't need to, what will you do there? You will stay in room or you can go anywhere else to enjoy but you are not coming with us" jungkook said going towards the elevator.