beautiful night?

"Hyung!!!"

"Hyung!!!"

"Ah!" Yoongi groaned in pain rubbing his head.

"Shh! It's okay, you are fine" jungkook pulled him towards the seat and made him sit near the window.

"Please put on your seat belts fast sir" the staff said.

Jungkook put on yoongi's seatbelt on him then his own then he gently rubbed yoongi's head as he was still groaning.
"Hyung please say you remember me!"

Yoongi frowned looking at him
"What?"

"You just hit your head hard, you still remember me or your memories are gon- oww!" Jungkook hissed when yoongi pinched his hand and said

"Jeon jungkook I remember you very well!!"

"Oh ok ok" jungkook said in disappointing tone.

"You want me to forget everything? Forget you?" Yoongi said raising eyebrows.

"Yeah" jungkook nodded.

"Why?" Yoongi said fully ready to throw hands but jungkook's next words made him roll his eyes

"So that I can make you fall in love with me again"

"Shut up jungkook!! We are in a fucking turbulence and you are being cheesy here!" Yoongi said glaring at him.

"Relax hyung, everything is fine and I won't let anything happen to you" jungkook said placing his hand over yoongi's and smiled when yoongi squeezed it.

"Is everything normal" yoongi asked when a staff lady comes there.

"Yes sir, now everything is under control" staff said.

Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Can we remove our seatbelts now?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure sir" lady said.

Jungkook was going to remove his seatbelt but-

"Don't you dare to remove it! We are not going to move from here!" Yoongi said holding his hand tightly.

"Hyung everything is under control now so don't worr-" jungkook was cut off by a worried yoongi

"Everything can be out of control too, just sit here quietly with seatbelt on"

Jungkook sighed leaning back.

Yoongi placed his head on his shoulder and said
"Already alot of scary things have happened jungkook so I am just scared"

"I understand hyung but you don't need to be scared cause nothing scary like that will happen now ever" jungkook said removing yoongi's seatbelt.

"Jungkook please, let's just sit here" yoongi said still holding his hand tightly.

"Come let's go, we will sit there on the couch" jungkook said removing his own seatbelt and getting up from the seat.

"No, if you want you go but I am not going anywhere!" yoongi said not getting up from his seat.