Born of fire princess

Disclamer: No Intention to hurt someone's feelings. It was just my imagination And Pure fiction. It was a story which was taken from the Ancient granth, Mahabharata. Story about Arjun and Druapadi In a different imagination of mine. Hope you also likes it. Some words are written in hindi language as I live to write.

On the behind the dark clouds of अधर्म, In A city of Panchala,King drupad who soul was surronded by Arrogance and jealousy demands for a son to kills his enemies

On the behind the dark clouds of अधर्म, In A city of Panchala,King drupad who soul was surronded by Arrogance and jealousy demands for a son to kills his enemies. But in his destiny, It was written that He could get daughter then A son.

He has done a Yagna with the help of ved rishis.
Now, He has a son name Dhrishtadyumna.

A epitome of beauty And Warrier Princess was too born by the aahuti of king drupad. She was dark as Lord krishna. Her fragence was like blue lotus. Her eyes were too deep. Her hairs were curly and in black shade. She was known as Panchali and Druapadi.

She was a princess but her destiny was planned something else for her

She was a princess but her destiny was planned something else for her. On her birth, draupad does not ready to accepts her as his daughter.

"Pranipat!, Pitashree" Druapadi said with bright smile.
"I can't accept your pranipat, As you are unwanted and extraordinary thing which I never want, you are the sign of my weakness!" Draupad said sternly.
"Pitashri, I am gift of devs" She said slowly.
"I don't want gift from devtas!, I only want a Son and I get, Now you can do somewhere and never comes infront of my eyes, Seniko take her out of my kingdom right now" Draupad ordered.

A stunned and shocked Druapadi was shoken by the soilders which was signing her to out. Her elder sister shikandani try to stop his father but failed.

Druapadi decided to leave for other kingdom. She greets her elder sister and talks to her. She leaves for Hastinapur. She was princess but ready for life struggle. She was very intelligent. Her heart was filled with धर्म (dharm). She settle on her horse and leave for Hastinapur.

.......

A Hazel brown eyes were watching the blue sky. Her curly hairs was coming on his face. His looking Handsome as his mascular hands and stronger body.he was praticing his archey dhanurvidya.

He was practising and questioning himself at the same time

"Is someone really comes for me!, Everyone said that A prince will marry a princess one day. But I didn't even know my own dream girl.I never falls for a girl or princess I ever meet" Arjun said softly.
"No! Putra, you can finds a prefect princess for yourself and my daughter-in-law".Kunti said lovely.
"How can Mata, even bharta duryodhan also get married to bhabhishree bhanumati" Arjun said annoyedly.
"you can ask about it to your Madhav" Kunti giggles.
"Madhav, He can traps me in his riddles but didn't tells me clearly and also teases me!" He said irrationally.
"Can I know why you are so desperate for a princess, I mean I never saw you likes but today My putra who has tolding me since his birth that he will never got married searching for dream girl?"Kunti asked.
"Mata, you have fixed marriage of bharta yudhishthir to bhabhishree devika and finding a bride fir bharta bheem, but what about me!" Arjun said cutely.
"If you want, I will fixed your marriage to someone soon!" Kunti said in teasing manner.
"Mata!!, I will finds a girl for me. Not Royal princess" Arjun tolded.
"But you are a prince Arjun! How can you marries a common girl" Kunti questioned him.
"Mata, recalls devi satyavati" Arjun giggles.
"Ok, putra but first finds someone then tolds me your dreams!" Kunti said in teasly manner again.
"Mata!!!" Arjun giggles.
"Subhratri (शुभरात्रि)" Kunti said with a smile.
"शुभरात्रि माता" Arjun said.

......

Our fire princess finally reached Hastinapur and finding a place to settle. She saw a hurt no one was there. She decides to stay there hidely and hude her real identity.

"My new name is krishna" Draupadi giggles.
"Tomorrow, my new life journey was started. I will make my father heart filled with धर्म (dharm). Now I can take rest because tomorrow I have to finds work" Draupadi exclaimed.

She stare at the deep blue sky. Similarly, Arjun was to staring the sky.

Thanks for support: Arjunaradhika

Hope you likes it , please tells me in the comments!

Do a vote!

By the way, I am not a good or professional writer.
I am average writer.