Marriage, finally

Now story was taking a dangerous turn

...

Krushna, Govind, Karna-vrushali, Arjun was sitting at dinniny table. Krushna was serving food. She was serving and it's Arjun's turn. Arjun's hand was on table. Krushna was about to serve food and her eyes felt on The bracelet she gifted Arjun.

Krushna then stare at the bracelet. Krishna understand.

"How we are going to finish!" Krishna said.

Krishna looked at Karna. They exchange a tensed face.

Krushna without wasting a second pulled the veil and the extra hair which Arjun was wearing to falls on floor. Krushna looked at Arjun. She was stunned.

Just imagine the situation, Everyone was now looking at each other. Arjun and Karna nodded no slowly-slowly.

"Now, Krushna will blast!" Vrushali said.

Krushna stares all of them.

...

Dhitrashtra freed duryodhan, dusshasan and shakuni.

"Pitashree, I want revenage from panchal's princess and her supporter Arjun!" Duryodhan said sternly.

"What should I do, My son!?" He asked.

"Wage a war on panchal!" Shakuni said.

"But I want sequence and situation to take my decision" Dhirtrasthra answered.

"We gave you one month ,you have  tells your decision fast . Pitashree!" Duryodhan said.

...

Krushna bursts out in laughing, she literally sit down on floor laughing like a fool. Everyone get breath. Arjun was deathly scared and he thinks that he got beated but what excalty happened. He went to her and sit beside him.

Everyone joined Krushna in laugh except Arjun. As he was the joke.

"This is your beloved Bharta Karna and Govind's plan! Just think what everyone thinks that prince Arjun do such things!" Arjun said in irritated way.

Krushna looked at both of them.

"Actually we are testing that my sakhi understand my sakha Or not... I mean you knows or not" Krishna said.

Krushna holds Arjun's ear.

"You are fool" Krushna said looking at Arjun.

Looking this, Karna-vrushali and Krishna enjoyed a lot.

"Ahh" Arjun said.

Krushna left his ear.

"It's not their fault as you are the one who was ready to do this!" Krushna said.

Arjun understand that it's him who make fool of himself. Everyone start laughing. Arjun too laughed looking at her. Her glorious face with victory smile.