Krushna knows Kunti's screat

Kunti, who was hiding thousands of tears in her eyes going to meet Karna's mother Radha, who was her freind

Kunti, who was hiding thousands of tears in her eyes going to meet Karna's mother Radha, who was her freind. She was crying in her chamber as No one including pandavas were not allow to enter the her chamber as It was her order. Krushna was writing bhajans on shree krishna. By the wind, Her papers got inside kunti's room by a little gap on bottom of the door. Krushna hears kunti's crying and she hears the footprints and she hide. Kunti opens the door and wipes her tears and she head her way to Radha's home and Krushna was allowing her screatly.

"What is the mystery, Why Mata Kunti was crying?" Krushna questioned herself.

After meeting Radha, she was bit emotional. Then, Radha and Adhirey when to take some sweets for her. Krushna was corressponding to kunti, she was behind the window. Kunti was in her thoughts.

"I have done a big sin!, And today I am having fruit of my crime to karna!" Kunti was crying and saying to herself.

Krushna was leave confused.

Kunti contuined "Karna, My son I miss you so much, Pardon me I have commited a crime of making you away from me. Now when you and Arjun are become enimies, how can I stay strong I can't see my sons fights with each other. Why, I didn't keep faith in the mahamamtra which god give to me" She cried.

Krushna was stunned by her confession, She support herself on wall.

"Karna is mata Kunti's son" Krushna said in  cried tone.

Krushna leave for her home and finds out what to do next. She decided to keep it as a screat to save kunti from being facing a large insult.

....
"How can Mata kunti do this?, today Bharata karna was facing humiliation of his own older brother. What happens when they knows about each other, Hey govind what has destiny has planed for them" Krushna said tensly.

...

"Krushna, you sensed the destruction of brothers now you are the only one who can stops them, my dear sakhi" Shree krishna said to himself.

Arjun and Karna have bitterness all over their statements and meetings, they even have a single hope to befreind each other.

I haven't much time to wrote parts and give regulars long updates. You haven't vote or comment this make my intrest died.

I am in higher std.