Wedding

So Sorry For late update!

Krushna reached the palace, her eyes was hiddinly a lot of things, The Prepartions was begins tonight was Royal-Wedding

Arjun and Karna bitterness was spoiling Kunti's happiness. Karna was happy for yudhishthir unknownly. He wasn't know why He was happy instead was getting upset as duryodhan. Karna has doubts on krushna and Arjun. Vrushali was trying to not shows her feelings towards Karna. Krushna comes and thinking about krishna.
"Govind,How can I manages yourself for knowing a grave truth. Mata Kunti was feeling the pain through past years. How hurtful is it's!" She try to control her tears.

Karna was passing by there and saw her crying.he went towards her.
"What happened?" Karna asked.
"Nothing! Angraj Karna" Krushna said with fake smile and passed by there.
The scene was caught on Arjun's eyes and now He wasn't know what was going on. He got doubts on Karna.
"Angraj has done something evil Again!'Arjun blames him without knowing the reason.
His face was dull, he was lefting and Karna saw his face.
"Does something happened between them?" Karna thinks.

Vrushali, who was arranging the flowers got illusion of Karna in water pot which was covered with lotus. Her eyes felt on blue lotus, which was kunti's favorite one. She took it and smells it. Now, her face was capture in Karna's eyes. Karna travels to his past life which he spend like a villager but with happiness until he got jealous of Arjun.

...

Duryodhan, Dushasan and Shakuni was depressed because of celebrations. Dhritarashta, Bhishma was extremely happy.

Now, The Royal Weddings happens. The whole kingdom was there including Royal guests and people. Pandavas has no limit of happiness.
Krushna, who was hiddenly looking at Kunti at her room. She understand that pain.
"Did, I tolds Mata Kunti that I knows their truth" Krushna asked herself.
"Truth?" Vrushali said from behind.
Krushna shocked to finds Vrushali there.
"Krushna, what truth about Rajmata Kunti" She asked.
"N-nothing, Vrushali. I am thinking to tells Mata Kunti about you and Bharta Karna" Krushna lied to change the matter.
"Shut up, Krushna. By the way Someone is in screah of you!" She said suspenly.
"Who is the sreach of a maid?" She asked back.
"Prince Arjun!" Vrushali said in excitement.
Krushna eyes got wides. Kunti hears it too. Kunti comes towards them. Krushna holds her hand and hides behind the pillars. But soilders saw them and gathered around them . Kunti comes.
"Sipahiho, leave!" Kunti said.

All leaves.
"Vrushali, why you screamed Arjun names so loudly?" She asked calmy.
While krushna was patting her head. And By Co-incident, Arjun comes.
"Mata, What happens?" He asked confusedly.
Now Krushna looks at Vrushali tensely. Arjun was reading their expressions and undedstood that something huge happens.
Krushna was in deep thinking.
"Govind, now you can saves us, Please Save us!" Krushna said in mind.
"Rajkumar Arjun, Govind has arrived and he was in screah of you" Krushna said faslty while looking down.
"And we are finding you" Vrushali supports her answer.
"And that why you are screaming a lot" Kunti gigglas.

..

Krishna, who knows everything actually arrived with Satyabhama. Arjun and kunti smiles.
"So, we all need to welcome my sakha. Ok come!" Arjun said sweetly.
Vrushali looks at krushna with teasing expressions.
They all went towards to welcome Krishna. In while way, Arjun was trying to size up what happened as krushna has not pass a single slight at him.
"Rajmata Kunti, you are looking extremely beautiful" Vrushali Said sweetly.
"Thanks vrushali" Kunti said with smile.
Now, Karna comes. Krushna now looks at Arjun and then Karna. Their expressions changes. All are looking straight at each other gazes.
"Pranipat, Angraj Karna" Vrushali said with joining her hands.
This make Karna emotional. Kunti and Krushna understand. Arjun, who was standing blank. But Now Krushna looks at Arjun and He looks back. Karna noticed that.
"Pranipat Rajmata Kunti, you are beautiful soul and now today is a glorious moon for me!" Karna said with love in eyes for like his mother.
This line, metles Arjun's anger by krushna eyes he forgets the bitterness for some moment.

Yudhishthir comes in groon's wearings and looking handsome. Now a wave was happiness was begans.
"Come fastly!Vasudev Krishna has arrived!" He tolded.

Everyone went there. Shree Krishna was having a naughlty smile looking towards Arjun and krushna who was not leaving a chance to smile and glance.
"Parth, you are smiling too much does you wants to marry next!" He teases him.
"Madhav, please come on side then I tolds you" Arjun said little with fake anger.
Krushna was smiling and welcomes Him.
"Pranipat, Govind" She said very sweetly.
Arjun looks at her. Krishna smiles and said it back to her.

Now the weddings begins, No kaurvas was arrived in weddings so there was very peacefull. It's happily started and happily ended. But Karna was also not here. And kunti was unhappy.
"krushna, please go took Karna here, I have have him the right of my son and that's why he has to here there" Kunti said with tears.
"Ok, Mata Kunti" She replies looking down.
"I also comes with her, I haven't have a bit trust on kaurvas and Amgraj" Arjun exclaimed.
"Arjun!" Kunti said little loudly with anger.
Krushna was understanding the pains.
Everyone was against the decision of kunti except Krushna, Krishna.
Krishna looks at him.
"Parth and krushna, you both go and took Angraj here before the subh muhrat pass!" He said with smile.

They both left, In the way.
Both are trying to  make talk on topic. Krushna stops at alone path of the way.
"Rajkumar Arjun, I want to talks about something" She said with confidence.
"Now?" He said.
"yes, I know you are a Rajkumar and I am a maid but I have right to told and guide you on right path" She said looking at his eyes.
He was looking straight at her.
She contuined"you and Angraj Karna, you both are getting treated equally by Mata kunti. so why you can't treat Angraj Karna like your brother, you knows that He was doing Adharm. He and you always got in fight over the archery but you both ever thinks about Mata kunti who was depressed by your fights!'
Arjun stunned and understand what she meant.
He was surprised because She understand that pain not he himself. He felt lowered. Krushna was too sad.
"I understand that, but how I make Angraj Understand it" Arjun said with tears.
"Vrushali could definitely do better than us!" Krushna gigglas.
"Meaning?" Arjun asked.

The Love Story of Karna and Vrushali was begins, Time was passing ....

...

"Where is krushna and Arjun" Kunti exclamied.
Without hearing any reply. Kunti went to took Karna itself.
(I don't want make it boring so skipping a little part)
Kunti was Rajmata and By her Adesh Karna has come. Now Arjun and krushna was missing.

Arjun and krushna was sitting on bench of garden where Krushna was still telling the beautiful-bitter love story of Karna and Vrushali. They are lost and sitting so closerly to each other. Words was slipping from krushna's mouth automanically because of comforness of Arjun. They both was smiling until the story got in emotional topic.

While everyone was waiting,Nakul, sahadev went to took them there.

...

Guys, I am doing my higher studies, so Can't get much time to write.

Please support and make my intrest to wrote.
Do Vote!
Do follow and Comment!