Karna doubts on Arjun

Shakuni was known about Vasudev's intelligence

Shakuni was known about Vasudev's intelligence. And It was great difficult to defeat him that why He wasn't ready to fight with him.

....

After yudhishthir-devika wedding, Yudhishthir will be the yuvraj and then King of Hastinapur. Everyone was busy with the heavy decorations of palace.

Two persons who were lost in their random thoughts. Arjun and Krushna(draupadi) were lost in each other throughts. They were constaltuly thinking about each other while taking rest of night.

Vrushali and krushna sleeping on ground near kitchen. Arjun sleeping on bed. Krushna-Arjun recalling the eyes locked and krushna in his Arms.

"Why It's happens!" Krushna said annoying but still blushing and smiling.

She look at Vrushali who was sleeping and smiles.
....

"Why I love to gazes at her eyes. Today when she was in my arms, I felt different feeling which I never feel. The way her eyes settle gazes was just kills me" Arjun said softly and lostly.

He was looking constantly on sky and his gazes travells on his own room. As yudhishthir was getting married he has a wife. Now, All princes have their own rooms.

Arjun and krushna both eyes closed slowly.

It was calm night. At midnight, Kunti who can't sleep because of karna when to shiv temple in palace. She shocked to finds krushna there.

"Hey, Shivji tomorrow I will meets whom who wears the peacock in his crown, who was theft for makhan, who was wearing crown of धर्म (dharm), It my dream to meet him, I have give my whole life in his devotation(bhakti) and I was delicated to him, yes, I am going to meet govind, Madhav, Bhijbihari, devkiput Vasudev!"tears were escaping while speaking and they were falling on shiv's.krushna was saying with her whole heart.

Kunti was smiling looking at her dedication towards Shri krishn. She hide and krushna left wiping her tears.

.....

On a cold morning, Vrushali and krushna engaged in works as Krushna was very mad to meet shree krushna. They were doing work done until the sunrise appears. Krushna's happiness were on peak. She was cleaning kunti's room. At a sudden, A servent who was knowing about krushna and vrushali. He was keeping eye on them and wants krushna to marry with him but she disagreed.

"He is Lord krishna Vasudev! And you are a servent you can't meet him and you can't sing for him"He said in insulting manner.

His statment left krushna heart broken. She looked at Vrushali who lowed her head and Nodded yes.

Kunti, who was looking all this, understand what was the intentions of the servent.

"She will definitely sing and meet krishn" Kunti said while giving sharp look to servent.

"Servent, go and left the palace otherwise I will tells my sons to give you punishment for this intentions" She excalimed.

Servent lowed his head and left. Krushna and vrushali look at kunti who passed a smile to them.

"Krushna, come I saw and knows your bhakti fort krishn and you will definitely meets and sing today for him in today's ceremony, It's my promise" Kunti said while giving hope.

"Thanks you, Rajmata" Krushna felt on her feets.

Kunti makes her stands and give her and vrushali some royal attire to wear.

....

King Dhritarashtra, Queen Gandhari, Hundred kauravs prince and five padanvas. Rajmata Kunti, Angaraj Karna, Mahamahim bhima, Dronacharya was standing for krishna's entry.

Princess Devika and Prince yudhishthir were standing together. Everyone's face was looking blooming. Kunti saw vrushali.

"Where is krushna?" Kunti asked.
"Rajmata Kunti, Pranipat.She say she will come when ceremony starts. She will enter for sing and if her sing impress Vasudev then she will shows her face" Vrushali said.
Kunti smiles. She went near Queen gandhari.

Arjun saw vrushali and come to her.
"Where is krushna?" Arjun asked.
"She..... I don't know Prince Arjun" Vrushali said nervously.
"Or she was stopped you for saying about herself to me" Arjun said.

Karna eyes felt on Arjun and Vrushali who were in conversion. He went near to hear.

Karna heard.
"Please go and tells your freind that I want to meet her, And It my order to her, I can't punish her and I just want to talks to her" Arjun said while requesting her.
"Ok, Prince Arjun, I will try" Vrushali said.

"Arjun wants to meet Vrushali's freind, Who was Vrushali's freind and want relations is going on!" Karna said in his mind.

Karna noticed Arjun eyes were looking for someone.

"Bharta Arjun, are you finding someone" Sahadev asked in teasing manner.
"No" Arjun gigglaea
Devika and yudhishthir were holding each other hands and laughing on Arjun.
"Prince Arjun, I have to many friends who were very beautiful and princess do you want to meet them" Devika asked.
"N-Nooooo, No need" Arjun temblred.
Everyone including Kunti, Gandhari, karna, vrushali, dronocharya, bhishma and vidur laughed. Arjun felt highly embrassed.
"No need to laugh on me, go and asks bharta bheem! He wants someone to make him eats laddood at Morning-evening" Arjun said while making fun of bheem.
"Arjun!!!" Bheem said.

"No one's knows Prince Arjun was finding my freind krushna!!" Vrushali said in proudly manner to herself.

She was unaware that Karna hears her.

"Krushna" Karna said.

Next part is going to special one. Soo it definitely take a pretty long time.