Krishna And Rukmani

"Mitra,Karna! Tomorrow you can go and challenge Arjun for a duel" Duryodhan said evily

Karna remember kunti who was frustrated by their fights.
"Sorry Mitra, But I can't fight without a reason! I can't hurt Mata Kunti" Karna said softly.
"Mitra, what is wrong with you, pandavas always insults you and It is not enough for you!" He said while making Karna angerly.
Duryodhan smirked.

....

"Why she runs away from me!, what is wrong with me. Did I am not handsome?" Arjun asked himself.
"Bharta Arjun, you are talking to himself" Nakul said.
"Nakul, tells me I am not handsome?" Arjun said.
Brothers and Kunti was shocked.
"Who said that my putr, Arjun is not handsome!" Kunti said while holding his cheek.
"I think bharta Arjun meets the lotus eyes girl again!" Sahadev giggles.
"And It is the side effect!!" Nakul said while making fun and teasing him.
"Nakul, Sahadev!!!!!!!!" Arjun shouted.
"Mata" Twins hide behind kunti.
"Arjun tomorrow is yudhishthir wedding, you have to do prepartions and then plans your dream weddings plans" Bheem said lovely and funny.
Arjun felt embrass by himself behaviour.
"What is going on with me!" Arjun said in his mind.
"By the way, Vasudev was coming!" Bheem said shifting Arjun's mood.

....

"Vasudev was coming!" Vrushali said.
"My dream is going to fulfil" Krushna said.
"But Prince Arjun didn't leave him alone!" She said while looking at her.
"Arjun! Arjun and Arjun, vrushali If vasudev is coming and I am ready to face very difficulties and so called Arjun" She said with confidence.
"Arjun or Prince Arjun!" Vrushali said in teasing manner.
"Vrushali,How can get premission to sing for govind!" She exclamied.
"If Vasudev shri krishna wants to make you sing that you will definitely sing" Vrushali said.
Krushna hugged her.
"Now, change your get up tomorrow! Tomorrow is Prince yudhishthir wedding and that why Vasudev shri krishna too coming" Vrushali tolded.
"Tonight, I can't sleep because of" Krushna was about to complete and vrushali cuts off.
"Prince Arjun!" She screamed.
"Vrushali, Don't because of Arjun because of my girdhar! Madhav! Govind was coming" She said.
Vrushali was happy. They have a great bond.

....

"Of course! Sakhi you will definitely sing in yudhishthir wedding, In your heart there is dharm and when is dharm how can I will not come to meet you" Vasudev shri krishna said while smiling.
"Priye, whom you are talking about?" Rukmani asked.
"She is the princess but left everything for dharm and my devotation" He said while making rukmani confused.
He smiled looking at her.
"Who?, Arya?" She asked him Again.
"I will not tolds you now, if I tolds you, you will definitely tells her screat!" He said while making her shocked.
"Arya!!, I can't like your riddles, bye!" She said in angerly manner and left.
"Are! Priye" Shri krishna govind said.

....

I can't get time to write new part sorry!
And you are reading and not voting make me more upset but Lord krishna teaches her not to lose faith in yourself.

If you likes my story and want long part then do vote and comments!
It's can make a day happier and happier!