Lots of laughter

[Warning:This part is equal as smelling laughing gas]Arjun was shy to tell krushna about his feelings

Arjun was shy to tell krushna about his feelings.

"I have a plan!" Krishna said.

"What Madhav?" Arjun asked.

"You have fear that krushna doesn't have the feelings as you?" Krishna said.

Arjun nodded yes.

"You yourself noticed it then!" Krishna said.

"But how?" Arjun asked.

"We should stay at panachal for two-three days" Krishna replied with sweet smile.

"That's great Idea!" Arjun said in excitement.

"Listen my full sentence first!" Krishna said.

"Me, Karna and Vrushali bhabhi will go and Karna's sister!" Krishna said.

"My sister? Whom is my sister?" Karna asked.

Krishna looked at Arjun.

"Madhav What you mean? What are going to?" Arjun said nervously.

Karna understand.

"That great Idea, Arjun in front of you krushna behaves normal but if you are not around then her behaviour will different!" Karna said.

"I can't understand, bharta Karna! " Arjun said confusely.

"Arjun, you remember Brihananla?" Krishna asked.

Arjun looked at him. Krishna smiled widely.

....

At panachal's main gate, Krishna, Karna , vrushali was standing with a pretty girl brihannla(Arjun).

Karna was trying to control his laughter. They are waiting for krushna.

"Vasudev, Arjun is looking soo pretty, We should arrange a swayammer!" Karma said.

"Bharta Karna! Stop teasing. In whole way  you equally teased me as madhav did!" Arjun replied

"Vrushali, You should give him more red colour tools that make a prefect blushimg look! Redlips, Red cheeks!" Karna said while laughing.

Hearing this Krishna and vrushali too laughes.

"Arjun, covered your head, Krushna is coming!" Karna said.

He covered. Krushna comes and her eyes was finding her prince Charming, Arjun.

"Pranipat! Govind, Bharta Karna!" Krushna said with smile.

She hugged vrushali.

Her eyes were looking for Arjun.

"Sakhi, you are finding someone?" Govind asked in teasing tone.

"Prince Arjun, Doesn't come with you. That a shocking thing that bharta Karna is here and govind too!" Krushna said.

Her eyes felt on innocent brihannala.