।Shree Krishna Vasudev's entry।

arjuna got knows about Krushna

"What is the connection between Arjun and Krushna" Karna asked to himself.

Karna was noticing that Arjun eyes were in search of someone. His eyes was travelling on behind, lower, front, back in all dirctions.

Then, A big welcome of Vasudev begins. Karna and Arjun both gave stuns performance of sparking crackers and flowers on Krishna. Krishna was smiling. His charoit has four white horse. He was wearing feather of peacock with gold ornaments.
His prefection was dark but very pretty. His arrived make A Different feelings running in all people present there.

Krushna, who was looking Krishna with her lotus eyes got lost looking at him. Her heart felt proud that she has devotation to him. She was looking at him from other side of palace.

Shree Krishna came towards Kunti joined his hands.
"Pranipat, bua" Krishna said softly.
"Bless you, krishn" Kunti said smiling.
"Pranipat, Vasudev" Karna said respectly.
Shree Krishna smiles at him.

His eyes felt on Arjun and his brothers who were standing along karuvas to welcome him.
"Pranipat, Madhav" Arjun said and hugged him.
"Parth! Where are you when I arrived I think you are in search of someone else, Not me!" He said while showing fake anger to Arjun.
Everyone looks at Arjun.
"Vasudev shree krishna, please tells us what happens to bharta Arjun, Do you know He was doing your bhajans at night after dinner, And sometimes start smiling like He lost his sense" Nakul said in teasing and confusing manner.

Shree Krishna raises his eyebrows and look at Arjun who was glaring at Nakul with killing look.
"Parth, Thus It's True" He asked.
"Madhav, It a joke don't believe in nakul foolish talks" Arjun said sternly.
"Bua! you should found a daughter-in-law of Arjun immediately, I think He was getting jealous that I am married" Shree Krishna in end up teasing a clueless Arjun.
"yes! Krishn" Kunti replied.
Yudhishthir and Devika comes and touch his feet.
"Bless you both!" He greeted.
'Madhav, come there is functions was going to start"Arjun said in excitement.
He smiles and they left.
"Now, Bharta Arjun can't leave Vasudev alone for a minute" Sahadev asked.
Kunti smiles.

The frustrated Duryodhan, Shakuni and his brothers were feeling insulted without any insult.

Now, Vrushali went to Kunti's room and saw Krushna was ready .

Her look.