Krushna loving Act

Dronacharya and Drupad become freinds Again

Arjun was angry at krushna as she wasn't tells her about her real identity and Rans away.

"Drupad, Krushna is brave princess ever I have seen" Dronacharya said.
"Who is Krushna?" Drupad asked as he wasn't know.

"Pitashree, It's me Krushna. When you banned from panchal I settle in Hastinapur I worked in Royal Palace and everyone knows me" Krushna tells

"If you really knows us then why you runs away likes this!" Arjun said sternly.

Anger and upsetness was clearly seen in his face.
Krushna understand that she should tells Arjun.

"I am sorry, Rajkumar Arjun. If I didn't runs then My sister took me there, I didn't want to lose my self respect Again!" Krushna replied.

"I am your freind you said once, Not Me but At least you should tell your bharta Karna or Vrushali, You didn't know How tensed I was when you disapper!" Arjun said with caring expressions in face.

Looking at Arjun's face, Mahamahim Bhishma, Dronacharya, Pandavas were stunned.

"you don't even known that.." Arjun paused as he realized that everyone was hearing him.

Krushna looked at me. Arjun looks down.

"Pitashree, Peoples of hastinapur and members of royal family is very kind and humble . Prince Arjun never let me falls in any trouble. Sunset is going to done, I request everyone to stay Panchal for a night  for complete rest' Krushna said looking at curious Arjun.

" yes, my daughter!, Everyone was kindly welcome in your Panchal"drupad said while joining his hands.

Arjun heared the command and he left with his horse. Krushna knows that he was very upset.

"Pranipat" Krushna bows to Dronacharya and Maha mahim bhishma.

"I already knows that you are not a commoner by your actions, you should tells me Or Arjun At least" Bhishma said.

Krushna looked down.

"There is really something between Arjun and this princess" Dusshasan said.

"yes, I think Arjun have fallen for her beauty" Duryodhan said.

....

Arjun, Dronacharya, Drupad and MahaMahim Bhishma was sitting in a Royal room, everyone was in their rooms.

"I really likes the way, Arjun fights" Drupad said.
"He is my favorite student" Dronacharya said.

"For disturbing, Please Pardon Me Lord. Princess Druapadi has called Prince Arjun at her room after your conversation ends" Maid said and left.

"King Drupad, your daughter have done mastery in keeping screats, She is my freind from when she came at Hastinapur but how smartly she hides her real identity" Arjun said in frustration way.