Arjun's romantic dream

Krushna and Arjun were talking to each other in Arjun's room

Krushna and Arjun were talking to each other in Arjun's room. Vrushali and Karna are too with them. They all are laughing, talking together. Kunti was very happy looking this

Arjun was looking at her while she was laughing.
Karna noticed this.

"Arjun, you should tell her!" Karna whispers.

Arjun looked at him then at Krushna.

A maid come.

"Pardon me for disturbing, King drupad has asked Princess Krushna to come back to their kingdom followed by tomorrow!" She said.

"Okay, I will be left by now" Krushna answered.

"But It's night!" Vrushali said.

"I am yagyaseni, my flame is fire, I can easily see everything in dark, I have a important discussion with pitashree!" Krushna replied.

Arjun was about to ask. She stands up.

"Pranipat(good bye), everyone!" Krushna said.

She headed towards the main gate. Her sudden leave make Arjun sad.

"Prince Arjun! Why you aren't tell krushna about.. " Vrushali said.

Kunti arrives and vrushali stops.

"Where is krushna?" She asked.

"She had a sudden leave for kampilya" Arjun replied.

"Too sudden! I haven't get much time to spent with her!" Kunti said disappointedly.

"Mata Kunti, One day krushna definitely stay with us, forever!" Karna said.

Arjun looked at him with wide eyes.

"Meaning?" Kunti asked.

"I mean.. " Karna about to reveal Arjun stops him by pulling him. Karna was trying not to laugh.

"He mean that Mata she will surely joins us soon as possible! And Hastinapur and panchal are freinds forever we thinks" Arjun said nervously.

Kunti smiled.

"Vrushali, What you think who come son Or daughter?" Kunti asked while putting hand on her cheek.

"Mata kunti, We can't discrimate who comes, We loves the both!" Karna replied.

"Mata is excited to welcome a new child of her son!" Arjun said respecting Karna.

Kunti was stunned for a while then she realized that Arjun just said it to apologize Karna for being rude with him. She smiled. And left.

....

Krushna while taking very possible short cuts was passing by the same old vishnu temple. She looked at temple and she was going to reveal soon to drupad. She faster her speed and returning to her kingdom followed by mid-night.