Meeting Again

"Vrushali, how many prince are in Royal Family of Hastinapur?" She asked

"Hundred kauravas and five pandavas prince, Along the Princess of Gandhar, Queen Gandhari and yadavanshi Rajamata Kunti and Maharaj Dhitrashta. And mahamahim Bhima" Vrushali tolds.
"Rajamata Kunti! Is the Yadav Kanya?" Krushna exclaimed.
"yes, she is the bua of Yadav shree Krishna" Vrushali said.
"Shree krishna! I want to meet him. I am ready to gave my whole life to him" Krushna said.
"you are too gone mad in krishna's love like Radha and his wifes" Vrushali giggles.
"I just want place in his feet, like a flower's petal" Krushna delicated to Lord krishna
"Oh, then He could give you to his sakha,Arjun" Said vrushali in teasing manner.
"What do you mean?" Krushna asked.
"Nothing!" Vrushali hide the matter

....

"Pitama, today We can go and finds out what is going with the people of Hastinapur people, they are doing adharm" Arjun said coldy.
"you are right, Arjun!" He replies him.
"Bharta Arjun, we just come along with you" Sahadev said.
"But we have to go in different directions" Arjun said.
"Yudhishthir, putr Arjun is right you all go and in different directions to explore more!" Kunti said wisely.
All agreed.

....

Krushna and Vrushali were roaming in streets of Hastinapur. Their eyes was travelling on prices which was to costly. Krushna went to Wheat shop.
"What was the price of this grains?" She asked the shopper.
"Five gold coins!" Shopper replies her.
"It's too costly" Vrushali cuts off.
"Go and asks princes of Hastinapur, they are too low for them and It is not for local commoners like you" Shopper said with greed showing in his eyes.
"Go, and sells your grains in Royal court!" Krushna said by cutting off the shopper.
Vrushali and around peoples laugh.

A Quarrel was begins. At the Same time, Arjun arrives and saw the court. His gazes saw the bright face who was busy in demanding justice. He climbs off from the horse and went there.
"I am right, It's not affortable for us! And because of your greed you are snatching the happiness of others.Fifty silver coins are enough for your graina" Krushna said loudly.
Arjun comes. People make a way for him. His gazes was on her who even not paying any attention to him . Shopper saw Prince Arjun.
"What is matter?" Arjun said.
Krushna turns and saw Arjun. Their gazes got locked. Krushna was not in calm mood. She has even lost her temper.
"Rajkumar Arjun, this girl Insults us! Without a reason" He said while behaving like good person.

"Don't lie! you are selling your graina too costly then a common man will scarfice his whole life to just buy your grains!, if it's not affortable why you can't decreases your rate, you said that It was only for Royal and Rich families like prince why should you are here , go in Royal court!" Krushna said while showing her anger.
"It's is truth?" Arjun asked the shopper.
"Rajkumar, It's my business. If I decreases the rate and I will be get great loss" Shopper said scaredly.
"Do your business with honestly" Vrushali said.
"And rajkumar, tell me what is the rate of his graina according for common visiters?, Fifty silver coins or Five good coins?" Krushna said while looking at Arjun.
"Fifty silver coins are enough!" Arjun said.
"I am sorry, Prince but I can't decreases my price because I have to pay the penlty taxes" Shopper said.
"Oh, Now I understand Rajkumar, That means you are saiding to me something and doing something because you are taking taxes in twice" Krushna said coldy.

Everyone was shocked as someone dare to say something to Prince.
"Krushna, silent!" Vrushali whispers.
Arjun was looking at her.
"Pardon my freind, Prince Arjun" Vrushali said .
"I am not wrong, Vrushali" She said.
She went towards Arjun.
"Rajkumar,Knowing and helping your people's for your kingdom is your dharm! How can you take taxes in twice to common people's? Isnt your crime? " Krushna questioned him.
"Krushna!!!!!!!!! " Vrushali said loudly while holding her hand.
Arjun heart hears that name. His mind said krishna, krushna!!
"Pardon me! Pardon me! Prince" Vrushali said.
"For what, your freind is right. She should be reward for telling about injustice" Arjun said which make krushna shocked.
"We know Prince Arjun, you are very kind heartes fir us! I think the girl didn't know you" A old lady said.
"Arjun" It's slipped off from krushna's mouth while looking at his hazel eyes.
"Everyone get justice!" Arjun said loudly.

Krushna felt guilty as she said to much to him.
"The grains will be given in Fifty silver coins and I will decreases the taxes of common peoples. It's my Promise" Arjun said with confidence.
"We know Prince Arjun, you never broke your promise that means We can be happy again" Children said.
Arjun saw krushna was not there. Vrushali too relized. He saw she saw running away fir him.
"Why she rans, she should be reward as she guide me!" Arjun asked Vrushali.
"Pardon me, prince I have to go behind her" Vrushali said.

She went behind her. Coward was saying" Prince Arjun is great! (राजकुमार अर्जुन की जय हो!)

....

Vrushali reached krushna house and saw her sitting with embrassment.
"What happened krushna, why you runs?" Vrushali asked.
"Vrushali, why you don't tolds me about Arjun. I have shouted on him and insults him in front if everyone without his fault, I will never face Arjun Again" Krushna tolded while expressing her fault instead for Arjun.
"Oh, For everyone he was prince and for you he is Arjun only" Vrushali said while teasing her.
Krushna realized that she said and vrushali meant.
"Vrushali!!" Krushna screamed.
"you are right and he said that you should be rewarded...... " She could complete but krushna cuts off.
"By him?" Krushna said.
"yes!" Vrushali said.
"But I will never face him again, I am not going to show him my face again in my life" She said.
"We are going to his palace and We have to face him" Vrushali tolded.
"Nooo, I will runs,hide but nit face him!" Krushna said.
Vrushali laughs.
"Why are you laughing?" She questioned her.
"The way prince Arjun was looking at you, I think he been falls for you!" Vrushali giggles.
"Vrushali, shut up" She said while having a little blush.

....