Arjun's shyness

They exchange smiles at each other

They exchange smiles at each other. Arjun left with Karna.

...

Krushna take a long rest, she went to Royal Court after getting fresh and cool. She saw drupad was living for war.

"Pitashree! I also want to joins the war!" Krushna said.

"Putri, you will but you did a porper training" Drupad said sweetly.

"Who will teaches me! Pitashree you will teach me! No one is better than you! I want to learn from you!" Krushna requested.

"Okay, putri! I will back in two-three days as Sidh's was very small kingdom! " He replied.

She nodded yes.

....

Krushna and Arjun, both are now deeply and truly started feeling for each other. No one can filled the empty space of each other. Arjun shares his feelings with Karna and vrushali.

Arjun and Karna have sweet bond.

Dhiratrasthra was trying to exit duryodhan from jail.
But his effects went in vain as without spending two-three months they can't come out. If they tried then fire border which was made by krushna occurs.

Duryodhan, shakuni and dusshasan was burning in anger and jealously. Now their Aim is to destroy whole panachal and Krushna. Shakuni was ready with new plan.

"We should definitely destorys drupad!" Duryodhan said angerily.

"No, my child first we need to broke the freindship and relationship between hastinapur and panchal! Means drupad and drona's freindship and trust!" Shakuni smirked.

"But how can Mamashree?" Dusshasan asked.

"After getting out from there, I shows you" Shakuni smirked again.

Shakuni's evil intention was encouraging duryodhan's greed towards krushna and kingdom.

..

Karna and Arjun sitting together in Karna's small house after cheaking whole kingdom. They were happiness.

"Bharta Arjun, But when you are going to confess her your love!" Vrushali asked.

"I don't know, exactly!" Arjun said confusely.

"Arjun, don't wait, tells her soon as possible. Before king drupad plots swayamvar you needs to marry her other side . Don't gave time to problems to come in your way." Karna said little sternly.

"Arya is right, Bharta Arjun you should confess her as possible before someone else took her!" Vrushali said.

"I never let someone to take her!" Arjun said with little jealously.

"But if king drupad wants someone else to marry with her. Krushna didn't go against the decision of her own father" Karna explained.

"Yes, you both are right!" Arjun said tensely.

"Bharta Arjun, just confess her that you loves her and she too replied that she loves you, I know my sakhi much better than both of you!" Vrushali said.

"Me too!" A pleasant voice from behind.

It was Shree krishna.

"Madhav!" Arjun smiled and hugged him.

"Bless you all, Arjun you are planning to marry my sakhi!" He asked in teasing tone.

They sits together. Vrushali offers water and dry fruits to him.

"Vasudev krishna, please tell Arjun a perfect script as Me and vrushali has given him total 200 script but he didn't work.now only you could give him some knowlegde to confess his love!" Karna said while making wried face to Arjun.

Arjun patted his head.

"Arjun! Forget your shyness!" Krishna said.

"But how can! I... I. Confess her... I mean we.. Casually talks like freinds.... And  at the sudden... I tells her... How she reacts?" Arjun said confusedly.

"What if she is already waiting fir you for your confession!" Krishna said giving hint.

"I know by friend, She blushed when I take your name bharta Arjun. " Vrushali said while reminds and telling them about how Krushna only called Arjun instead of PRINCE ARJUN.

After three hours, everyone was frustrated as Arjun was still shy to do anything.

"I could tells my kunti bua to fix your marriage otherwise looking at your shyness I think probably you take 100 years!" Krishna said while making fun of Arjun.

All laughed.

"When we are going?" Karna asked.

"Today, no. No. Tomorrow..... No-no-no after one... Day Or three day" Arjun said with confusión.

Govind patted his head.

....

Leave some votes and comments!

How was the story going on?

Which story you want to update soon?

How many years did Arjun take for confession?