.Fight between Arjun And Druapadi.

Arjun got to know that Krushna was Panchal's princess and King Drupad's daughter

...

Krushna visits the old vishnu temple. She felt something wried. As she enters the temple, she got a dangerous push inside the temple. She falls down.

"Govind, What was going on!" Krushna said to herself.

Krushna feels negative vibes around herself. The Temple was ruled by powerful ghost soul who last wish wasn't fulfil by their families.

A ghost come to touch krushna but As she was daughter was Agnidev, A fire circle appears again the krushna, Due to fire and much light the ghost appears in front of krushna. Krushna was scared.
Krushna remember the what villager said to her before she enters the temple.

"But This is Lord Vishnu's temple! Then How can this possible" Krushna said to herself.

Her eyes felt down on ground,due to light she able to read the letters, It was a CURSED TEMPLE.
Her eyes widen and she runs out from temple but It was dark and she runs possibly miles away without looking at her back.

She was hell scared and was running and running.

...

Arjun, Karna and Vrushali was finding Krushna in Hastinapur.

"Vrushali, Did Krushna tells you something that she is going somewhere?" Arjun asked.

"No, Rajkumar. I wasn't meet her from yesterday's evening" Vrushali answered

"Princess Drupadi is so intelligent that she got to know that her sister was coming and She knows us very well" Karna said.

"I am a big fool, How can I can't able to understand that she is not a normal person but Divine" Arjun said.

"I am too fool" Vrushali said and she added"krushna was staying with us from last month but she completely hides her real life".

"We have search the whole hastinapur!" A soilder from army says.

"No one knows where she went!" Nakul said.

Clouds of sadness appears on Arjun's face.

...

Drupad and his son drishtdhuyam was planning to take revenge form Drupad. They declared as after a month they and Kuru princes have a war again.

Dronacharya unwantedly accepted this as the sake of pride of his knowledge.

"I cant know How much Drupad was fallen down that He wasn't care about his own daughter who was divine and was lost nowdays! He want one more war!" Dronacharya disappointly said .

"This Time, We really cut his neck and finds her princess!" Dusshasan said.

"I will marry that Princess!" Duryodhan said with evil intention.