Everythings belongs to you

Actually guys my account got hacked and that why I am feeling with that . Sorry for late update.

Krushna and Arjun share a beautiful night together

They are cuddling with each other. Krushna woke up and finds herself in his arms. She smiled looking at Arjun sleeping peacefully.

"I didn't let him feel incomplete" Krushna said to herself looking at him.

Krushna placed a warm kiss on his forehead. She went out. She was Karna was cooking the food.
She went to him.

"Bharta Karna, too early?" Krushna asked.

"Krushna, If I can't do it early then vrushali will urge to do all of this, then she become tired" Karna said with a smile.

"Don't worry, Now I am here!" Krushna said proudly.

"Where is the mahaseh?" Karna asked.

"He is sleeping peacefully after leaving the chaos place!" Krushna said.

They laughed.

"Why you are soo early?" Karna asked back.

"I am going to shiv temple!" Krushna replied.

"Take this fruits too!" He said.

She went to shiv temple.

...

Arjun was sleeping peacefully. Karna went to him. He sat beside him.

"My own son is coming and look at him, he is still a small boy!" Karna said to himself.

"I am not your baby!" Arjun replied opening his eyes.

He sat. Karna smiled.

"Bharta karna, today is my first peaceful sleep ever.You know In palace, I never sleep. As whole day someone has work and everyone leave it to me!" Arjun tolds him.

"Yes , I understand. Duryodhan always handle his work to me!" Karna said.

"How was bhabhishree?" Arjun asked.

"Sleeping agian!" Karna replied with cheerful smile.

..

Krushna after worshipping the God Shiva. In way to back to home. She passed by the market and saw A beautiful mogra(jasmine) plants.

"Arya loves mogra, We didn't have nearly mogra's plants. I should take this, he will be very happy!" Krushna said to herself.

She went towards him. Slowly everyone recongoze her. The shopper refused to take money form her but krushna forcefully handle him. She took the mogra's plants. She was smiling to everyone. She was spreading happiness.

Arjun and Karna was left in forest for some daily requirements. Krushna reached home. She was vrushali there.

"Krushna!" Vrushali said happily.

"Yes, vrushali! Look I buy this. Arya likes this soo much!" Krushna said.

"Yes bhartashree Arjun definity likes this than ever!" Vrushali said in teasing tone.

"What do you mean?" Innocent krushna asked.

"Because you takes this for him. This thing gave him more happiness!" Vrushali said while laughing.

Krushna blushed and planted it near her house's window. Krushna was doing everything. They are happy.

...

Arjun and Karna sitting near a lake, putting their lega in water enjoying the nature.

"Bharta Karna, This is just a great experience!" Arjun said.

"You didn't miss your prince's life?" Karna asked.

"I miss dearest ones who supports and loves me, In palace We are tied in rights and works, That is becoming limits for us, When I was small living with my both parents, We are wild forest but we are fearless and happy!" Arjun said.

"I understand! I only have one thing which I can't do!" Karna said sadly.

"What?" Arjun asked.

"Finding my real mother who gave birth to me!" Karna reveal.

Arjun stunned.

"But radha ma is your mother!" Arjun said.

"Like Vasudev, I have two mothers. One who gave me birth and one who nourished me!" Karna said 

Arjun hugged him.

...