Chapter 51

I lean over, careful not to wake Rosie and check my phone screen

I lean over, careful not to wake Rosie and check my phone screen. I'm glad to see no urgent notifications, meaning I can stay in the peaceful slumber of Rosie's embrace for a little while longer.

Last night was a whirlwind. I was excited to get home to Rosie and see how her meeting went with Olivia, but when my father turned up unannounced at the club, I knew my mood would be dampened. I just didn't expect it to blow up as much as it did. Firstly, him raging on about my duty to him and his company, then the shit he spat at Rosie and then the hospital.

I couldn't feel more disgust for the way he spoke than I do, no matter what happened after, he was out of line.

Then coming home and finding myself taking all my anger out at Rosie, I'm furious at myself just thinking back to it.

But then she came to me, committed herself to us and made me the happiest person alive. 

All the blood rushes to my groin just thinking about how we declared our love and happiness in that moment.

I squeeze my hardness through my boxers to try and ease the growing pressure, but it does nothing. The thought of being inside Rosie again, but this time my dick in place of where my fingers were. I squeeze my eyes shut and drop my hands into my boxers, clasping the hot skin of my cock within my grasp. Fuck.

I need release now. I need her. Now.

Pulling my hand back I drop my lips to Rosie's face, placing kisses along her smooth skin. She mumbles nonsense and smiles, following my lead as I push her onto her back and continue rolling her to her other side.

She mumbles my name sleepily in question.

When I take hold of the back of her sleep shorts, she lifts her hips, allowing me to glide them down and off her, baring her for me.

"I want to fuck you baby girl," I lean over her, whispering in her eat before nibbling at the sensitive skin below.

Rosie pushes her hips back, her arse meeting my rock-hard cock. "Yes, Alex."

I make quick work of moving out of my boxers and pull Rosie's body flush against mine, I glide my hand over her stomach and through her legs, finding her wet and ready.

"Open up baby," I mutter, gliding myself to her entrance from behind. Rosie responds, opening her legs up and allowing me to push forward. There's no resistance; my girl is ready to be fucked.

I push into her, bottoming out in one quick thrust. She groans loudly, fully awake now. "Yes Alex!"

"Best way to wake up in the morning," I grunt, thrusting into her tight heat from behind.

Rosie glances over her shoulder, turning her head and throwing her arm up around mine, pulling me down to meet her in a ferocious kiss.

Rosie breaks away first, gasping for breath, "Alex I'm so close."