Chapter 55

As Rosie grinds her bikini covered pussy against me, I grit my teeth to keep myself from exploding right here in the pool

I pull back from Rosie's neck and watch her expression, her eyes are closed, her lips slightly parted and her cheeks flushed.

She opens her eyes and looks straight into mine, "I need you, Alex."

She doesn't have to say anymore. I drop her feet to the ground and take her hand, pulling her out of the pool with me. I don't stop to dry ourselves, I grab our clothes and towels from the sun lounger and stride to the elevator with Rosie behind me.

As we step inside, Rosie leans against the wall and smiles, "We're wet."

I close the distance and bring my body flush to hers, our things under my arm, "We're about to get a lot wetter."

Rosie swallows and lets out a strangled sound, a moan? a plea? Whatever it was went straight to my dick.

The elevator pings as the doors open to the floor of our room. I pull Rosie inside and lock the door behind me. Finally.

I push Rosie's body up against the wall as I drop the clothes and towels to the floor. Rosie moans into my mouth as I slide my tongue in and kiss her until my head is swimming.

Rosie grapples for me, digging her nails into my back and arms as she tries to pull me closer.

Lifting her by her arse, she wraps her legs around me as I walk towards the bedroom.

Dropping her to the bed, I watch her glorious tits bounce in the small cups of her bikini top. Leaning down over her, I take her nipple in my mouth, tugging against the bud between the fabric. "Alex!"

"I can't wait Rosie, I need inside you now," I growl. Pulling my weeping cock free from my shorts and tugging Rosie's bottoms to the side.

I plunge deep and to the hilt in one go. Gasping at the mix of tightness and wetness as Rosie contracts around my cock.

"Need." Thrust. "To." Thrust. "Fuck." Thrust. "You." Thrust. "So." Thrust. "Bad."

"Y-yes Alex, don't stop," Rosie stutters.

Sweat drips down my back, mixing with the water droplets of the pool. I reach down and thumb her clit, sending her over the edge. Her walls clamp down, gripping me and holding me so tight.

Rosie screams so loud I'm sure they heard across the whole of France.

I pull out, leaving Rosie fighting to catch her breath in the middle of the bed and walk to my wash bag on the chest of draws.

Pulling out what I want, I walk back to the bed and drop them to the side.

"What's that?" Rosie asks breathlessly as I pull her bikini bottoms off her, dropping them to the floor before pulling the strings of her top and throwing that down. I stare at Rosie's naked and flushed skin as I stand and drop my shorts.

"I'm not done with you yet." I pick up the tube on the bed and squeeze a decent amount in my hand to coat myself.

"Lube?" Rosie asks, frowning.

I nod, "Turn over. Arse in the air, cheek to the bed."

Rosie's eyes widen before she obeys, moving into the exact position.

I lean over her, pressing my front to her back, "You ready for something new."

Once realisation hits, Rosie's cheeks redden before she nods slowly.

"It might be uncomfortable but breathe and I'll make sure you won't feel any pain."

She nods again. "Talk to me baby, you sure?"

"Yes Alex, yes."

I kiss her cheek that's bared to me and lean up, gliding my length to her arsehole, I use the tip to spread some of the lube against her arse.

"That's cold," She mumbles.

"Breathe," I say one last time before pushing myself forward.

Rosie's body moves forward, resisting the sensation but her moans tell me another story.

I still, holding Rosie's hips in a vice grip while I let her adjust to my cock. I slide forward three more times, slowly and carefully before I bottom out.

"Alex! Alex! Holy shit!" Rosie shouts.

I still, breathing in deep breaths. She's as tight as I thought, I'm going to blow my load in three seconds if I don't get myself under control.

"Alex, please move. I need you to move. It feels, so good," Rosie speaks, gripping the bedsheets at the side of her head.

My head is hazy from lust as I move my hips. I'm sure my vision is fading as the ecstasy takes over my mind.

I close my eyes and focus on holding myself back until I can get Rosie off again.

"Alex," Rosie chants. "Alex, I'm going to come. Holy Crap."

I reach down beside me and grab the other item I bought with me, clicking it to life I hear Rosie mutter a string of swear words as I glide my hand around her hips.

My movements are strained and useless with the feeling of being so deep inside her.

"Take it baby, put it on your clit," I groan.

Rosie's hand reaches down between her thighs and takes the vibrating bullet from my hand.

"Alex, I can't," Rosie cries.

"Put it on your clit baby, I want you to squirt all over me," I reply, thrusting slowly in and out of her tight dark hole.

"Shit," Rosie whispers, placing the vibrator right where I asked her.

"Good girl."

"Oh God, I'm going to-" Rosie's words cut off as I feel her arse clap down so tight I have to stop moving, holding myself still as Rosie milks me of every last drop.

I feel warm wetness seeping all over my balls and down my thighs. Rosie's orgasm doesn't stop as she soaks me and the bedsheets over and over.

As the grip on my cock looses ever so slightly, I pull out slowly, watching her arse seep with my come and her pussy drip with her own wetness glistening.

Rosie's body sags to the bed as I drop myself down beside her, pulling her closer to me and wrapping my arm around her sticky, sweaty body.

"You are so incredible baby," I murmur, kissing her.

Rosie looks up into my eyes, her face bright and glowing with lust, "That was amazing Alex. I've never had an orgasm so strong, I think I got us wet again."

"You're right," I breathe, smiling into her lips. "We are wet."