Authors Note - Thank you!

Ahh Rosie's and Alexanders story has come to an end! *sad face*. I just want to say thank you so much for those who have been patient with me over the last month with getting chapters out for this story, it's been a struggle to find time to write but we got there! Also I just want to thank those readers who have stuck with me since the beginning and have been there every time and voted and commented...I see you all and appreciate all the love! Please do vote and leave comments as I love seeing and reading them.

Don't forget, if you haven't read Olivia's and James' story then go to my profile and check out Love on Ice!

As for future books...I do have another story in mind (a few floating around to be honest!), however, I don't know when they will be making an appearance as I am taking a break from writing until I can find more time. Do follow me on here and on my TikTok (Charlotteewrites) to see updates. I will be posting updates on new books on my Wattpad profile in 'conversations' so make sure you follow me to see those if you want to check out any future books.

Again, thank you so much and I really hope you enjoyed reading Rosie White as much as I loved writing it!

❤️