Chapter 54

I'd known Rosie would be excited to visit Louvre on our trip to Paris, but I didn't anticipate it meaning so much to her

We spend most of the day there, taking in all the exhibitions and art on display at the museum. I could tell Rosie was holding back her emotions, I saw her swipe away a few tears as we were walking around.

By the time we left, Rosie's eyes were bloodshot and her nose rosy. I could tell she needed a good cry, and that's what I didn't expect. I booked this trip, took her to Paris because I wanted to show her the world, let her know there is nothing I will ever deny her.

But seeing just how much it meant to her gave a whole new meaning for me.

We spend the next couple of days exploring every inch of Paris, eating delicious food and drinking wine on the balcony under a blanket every night.

We've fallen into a calming routine.

As we step out of the car after our third day of sightseeing, Rosie sighs as she places her hand in mine. "I am so hot and sweaty."

I am too, the sun is shining in all it's spring glory. "Go wait by the elevator," I reply as we enter into the hotel lobby.

Rosie looks up to me, confused. "Everything alright?"

I nod, leaning down to place a quick kiss into her hair, "I'll be two seconds baby."

Rosie nods and makes her way to the elevators. I head over to the reception desk and greet the receptionist.

"Good afternoon, I would like to book out the rooftop swimming pool for this evening," I speak.

The receptionists eyes widen before she nods, "Add it to my card," I add.

"Of course, I shall phone up and see if it is free now. If so I will make sure you have it for the evening," She replies in her strong French accent.

"Thank you," I nod, watching as she takes her phone and starts speaking in gibberish to me. I took French lessons in school and during my college years, but I have no clue what she's saying apart from the odd word I remember.

She places the phone down and smiles at me, "There is no one in the pool currently, my colleague has closed up for our other guests. You have free access until tonight at 11pm when the pool will close for overnight cleaning. This is your code to the door. It will expire in twelve hours."

"Perfect, thank you very much," I reply, slipping the small piece of paper into my pocket.

"Enjoy your evening," She smiles.

I turn and head back towards the elevator where Rosie is stood patiently.

"What was that?" She asks as I reach her and press for the elevator.

"You'll see. We need to go up and shower and get ready."

"Get ready? Like for dinner?" She asks as we step into the elevator.

"No, something else. I'll tell you after we've showered," I reply.

Rosie laughs, "You're always so suspicious."

***

I showered quickly while Rosie was answering a FaceTime from Milly, knowing if I waited for her to join me, we wouldn't be getting anywhere this evening.

I've changed into some swimming shorts and grabbed a towel when Rosie exits the bathroom. "That's so much better, I was so sweaty, what are you...wearing?" Rosie freezes at the sight, staring at my shorts and the towel.

I walk across the room and grab the hotel bag I had delivered while she was busy on the phone and in the shower, "Here, I knew you wouldn't pack a swimming costume so I had one bought."

Rosie clutches her towel around her, "I'm not going swimming, I'll come and watch you but I'm not going to get in."

I place it down on the bed, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do Rosie."

Rosie nods and drops her towel, picking up the two piece set and stepping into it. Rosie throws a light dress over it while I throw a T-shirt on to walk to the rooftop pool in.

Once we're both ready, we make our way through the hotel and up to the pool. I type the code in that the receptionist gave me and open the door. The sun is starting to set and the sunshine glistening over the pool.

"Wow, it looks so beautiful," Rosie mutters.

"We have it for the evening," I reply.

Rosie turns to me, "Just us?"

I nod and throw my town down onto a sun lounger and strip my top off. "Would you like to join me?"

Rosie looks between me and the pool, "It does look nice."

"I'm not going to force you to do ten laps baby girl, we're here to relax and cool off. If you don't want to, why don't you sit at the edge there and dip your feet in."

Rosie strips her dress off and drops it down, she walks towards the pool and dips her toe in, "That's nice and cool." She drops down and sits on the edge, her legs hanging into the pool.

I smile to myself and make my way over towards her, dropping down beside her.

She leans into my side and places her head onto my arm, "This is so nice. Thank you Alex."

Entangling our fingers, I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss her delicate skin, "Love you baby."

Rosie smiles, "Love you Alex."

I twist and drop myself into the pool, submerging myself up to my waist. I hold my hand out in question and Rosie places her hand in it after a few seconds of deep thought. "Can we stay in the shallow end?"

"Of course baby," I reply as I walk forward, my body sliding between her legs.

I wrap my arms around her, gripping her plump arse. "Alex," Rosie giggles, "What are you doing?"

"Hold onto me."

Rosie's arms circle my neck as she wraps her legs around me. I pull her up and into the pool with me, dropping down to submerge our body's up to our shoulders.

"Relax," I whisper as I glide us around the pool with Rosie in my arms.

After a while Rosie leans back in my arms, dropping her head back towards the water, I loosen my grip and let her back float on the water while I hold onto her arse with her legs wrapped around me.

"This is so relaxing," Rosie smiles.

"Good," I smile.

"I haven't been in a pool in like over ten years," Rosie replies.

"You're safe with me baby," I reply, pulling her back up to me and kissing her delicious lips.

"I know, I trust you Alex," Rosie replies breathlessly.

Rosie pulls herself tighter to me, her core hitting my growing hardness. "Mmm," She speaks, "I want that."

Shaking my head I drop my head to her neck, sucking and marking the skin. "You're insatiable," I whisper.

~Next update will probably be Tuesday xo~