Part 2

"YOU DID WHAT?!", Stevie yelled and her eyes went wide in shock.

"Well, it had his name on it... So, I assumed you.."

"NO! KAREN!", Stevie was absolutely furious by now, "Lindsey was never supposed to see it!"

"But why do you write him a letter, put it in an envelope, write his name on it and never give it to him?!"

"That's none of your fucking business! Oh my God, no!", she said, collapsing on her bed when she slowly realized what she had written in that letter, "Karen, get me that letter back!"

"What? But how?!"

"I have no idea how! You screwed up! You get me that fucking letter back before he reads it!"

"Stevie, what the hell was in that letter?"

"It doesn't matter! Just get it back!"

"I'm sorry, Stevie.. Really, I had no idea.. So, so sorry.. But I guess I can't get you that letter back.."

"Why not?!", Stevie snapped.

"Because I handed it to him this morning and he already opened it up.."

"WHAT?!", Stevie cried out, "That means he already read it?"

"I guess so, yes.. At least, he opened it up and.. Well, I have no idea where he placed it then but.."

"Oh nooooo!", Stevie whined and covered her face with her hands, "Karen, what the hell have you done?!"

"Oh Stevie, I'm so sorry.. Really, so sorry.."

"Just get out of here!"

"Please, don't be like that, Stevie.. I..", Karen stuttered and approached her boss on the bed.

"GET OUT!", Stevie yelled once more, causing Karen to wince in response.

"I cannot even tell you how sorry I am, Stevie...", her assistant said once more and left silently her hotel suite.

Stevie buried her head in the pillows, not caring if the towel she had draped around her body was slowly opening up and exposing her whole naked body underneath. Lying there like that on the bed with her still wet hair and no make-up, she looked like a complete picture of misery. And then the tears came up. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Lindsey had that envelope with her letter in it and he had most likely read it already. What did he think about her now? She shook eagerly her head and let out a desperate long cry. This was absolutely horrible!

But what if Lindsey had not read it already? If there was even the slightest chance to get that letter back before he read her embarassing lines, she should go and take that chance.

She jumped up from the bed and dressed herself quickly, blow dried her hair in a hurry and ran out of her suite, down the hall to Lindsey's room. She listened carefully for any sound coming out of his suite but there was none. He was either not in there or already asleep.

She bit nervously her lip. What now?! She had to get it back! But what if he had read it already, what was she going to do then?!

Oh God, Stevie thought, and she wished the ground would just open and swallow her up!

She took a deep breath and knocked at his door. Carefully at first, then when he didn't open up immediately, harder and impatiently.

"What the hell!", she heard him yelling sleepily from inside, then the door opened up.

"Stevie?!"

"Hey..", she said and she felt how her cheeks turned red.

"What are you doing here?!", he asked surprised.