Part 15

"Come on!", Lindsey mumbled, stood up and held out his hand for her.

"What?", she looked kind of confused.

"Get changed and then let's go."

"But.. Why.. Where..", after that intense orgasm Stevie was still somehow lost for words.

He smiled sweetly down at her, lowered his head and kissed her lovingly, "I'm going to take you with me now, Stephanie. We'll go to my room, get rid of our clothes and then I'll fuck you senseless."

She gasped in response, took his hand and let him help her up. She then went to her wardrobe and started undressing what was left on her body. Lindsey sat down on the couch again, knowing far too well that Stevie had never been quick in getting ready, and watched her.

It had been years since he had watched her getting changed and it satisfied him on a whole new level, it felt so intimate. She turned around and looked at him when she stepped out of her stage dress, her bra being the only piece of clothing left on her naked body. As she saw his eyes roaming her, she felt unbelievably confident at that very moment and reached on her back to unclasps her bra that was just like the rest of her clothing soaked by sweat. Being on stage for nearly three hours was extremly exhausting.

"So beautiful.", he muttered as his eyes wandered all over her, "So sexy."

She giggled sheepishly and blushed, covering her face with her hands while she was laughing.

"Oh Steves, as much as I love seeing you like this.. You need to hurry up, please!", he begged and she looked at him, seeing how his right hand started stroking the bulge that was straining his jeans, "I don't think I can handle this much longer..."

She smiled sweetly at him, blew him an air-kiss and reached out for some fresh underwear.

"Do you actually need that?", he asked.

"Lindsey, I can't go out there without wearing panties and a bra!", she chuckled.

"I'm going to rip it off you in less than 15 minutes anyway!"

"I'm 67, Lindsey! I can't walk around without a bra anymore! I'm not in my 20s!", Stevie laughed and reached out for a new black lacy bra.

"Your tits are perfect!", he blurted out.

"Well, thank you.", she grinned, "I'd like to keep them to myself though. I don't need anybody to see them, especially not some trashy tabloids!"

"So, that means it's a privilege to see them?", he smirked, his eyes unapologetically ravishing her still bare upper body.

"I haven't let anybody see me like this since...", she said slowly, then noticing how that sounded, she stopped mid-sentence.

"Since when?"

"Since you."

"But.. You said that..", he was shocked and confused at the same time, "You said that you had sex three years ago and.."

"Yes, with all lights off. Nobody's seen me like this...", she said, motioning down her exposed body, "..since you."

He swallowed hard by her sudden confession. Then, a satisfied feeling of pride overcame him, "That's the biggest compliment I got in a long time.", he said.

"I feel pretty when I'm around you. You.. you make me feel beautiful.", she said shyly, then looked away and quickly put on a long, black blouse.

"You are beautiful.", he smiled at her.

"See? That's what I mean. You make me believe I am. It's been years since I felt like this."

"You should have felt like this every single day of your life."