Part 3

Lindsey watched Stevie shutting the door of her hotel suite behind her. He shook his head, then returned into his own room, grabbed one of his leather jackets and reached for a white envelope that he had put into his inside pockets hours ago.

With big eyes he read his name in beautifully curved letters: Lindsey

Open it up, screamed a little voice inside his head, read it!

Because it'd fucking change things between us, he heard Stevie's voice echoing through his head, please, Lindsey, just for once, do what I say..

What could she have possibly written that could change things between them, that had turned her in such a mad woman, knocking at his door at 3 in the morning, and made her yelling at him?!

He could just read the letter and not tell her about it but give it back to her the next day. She'd never find out..

He sat down on his bed and unfolded the letter inside of the envelope. Her beautiful handwriting looked perfect as always. He took a deep breath and started to read.

Dear Lindsey...

And though, even after all this time, I have to admit that yes, I am still wildly attracted to you. - he smirked in response. She was still wildly attracted to him. Now, that's good to know. He grinned.

You've made it obvious that you simply aren't attracted to me anymore - he furrowed his brow. Did he really act like that? Made her think that she wasn't attractive to him anymore? He sighed. That could not be further away from the truth...

I still find myself thinking about you. If you think about me like I do about you when I touch myself from time to time.. - he nearly choked at those words and had to read them again. She touched herself and thought about him while doing that?! He felt a tingling sensation running through his body, imagining her lying on her bed, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly agape, her fingers roaming her body, her breathing getting quicker, her... He shook his head and went on reading.

I remember, but wanting to impress you, I wore a low cut v-neck dress (of course, in black) with some thin nylons (yes, the sheer ones you love so much because they look sexy on my legs) — he smirked, remembering her in that outfit. Yes, this was definitely how he had liked her a lot. Stevie had looked so fucking sexy that night with her long, blonde hair, the red lipstick, those heels, the short dress (much shorter than she would usually dress up) and those nylons — perfection.

You opened the door, looking sexy as usual. You are still the only man I know who can make sweatpants and a t-shirt look so good — he chuckled slightly, then looked down on himself and noticed how he was wearing just the same combination of clothes right now. He couldn't stop himself from wondering if she had noticed that, too?

I remember you rubbing my calves with your hands. Leaning forward, you ran your hands up and down my legs, making my heart race. This was probably the least erotic thing a man had ever done for me, rubbing the bottom of my legs, but since it was you, and any touch you give me is fare game, I was instantly turned on — he felt how his heart started to race. Where was she going with that letter?

Your body always amazed me; you are an athletic guy, that's for sure, and evident in the definition and tone of your body. When I fantasize at night, it's your body that I imagine holding mine — now, it was definitely getting hot in here. What the hell was she writing?! Lindsey set down the letter for a moment and took a deep breath. Did he really want to go on reading her words? Even though, she had mentioned his shitty memory, he still knew perfectly well what had happened that night. He took a sip of water and braced himself, then went on reading.