Part 24

Stevie looked up at him with wide eyes. Had he really just said that?

She swallowed hard, unable to move one inch as he opened up his eyes and pulled her on top of him to cover her face with warm and loving kisses, "That was wonderful, Steves. Just... Wow."

She said nothing in return, just nodded and faked a smile to show him she had heard what he had just said.

When Lindsey buried her underneath him a few moments later and started loving on her, she couldn't stop her thoughts from racing inside of her head. Why had he said that he loved her? Had it just been an expression of lust at the height of his climax, just something he had said to tell her that he was satisfied with her blowjob? And what if he did mean it? What if..-

"Stevie? Stevie? Stephanie?"

"Huh?"

"Where were you?", Lindsey laughed and looked lovingly into her eyes as he caressed her cheek.

"Umm, what?"

"You were certainly not here with me.."

"I was just... thinking.", Stevie lied and escaped his eyes.

"Baby, what's up? One second you're all horny and sensual and suddenly you're somewhere else. You're not even wet anymore..", he said worriedly, bringing his fingers up from in between her thighs to show her how dry they were.

"I'm sorry.", she mumbled and freed herself out of his embrace, "I'm just not in the mood anymore.."

"Stevie, what..-"

"Please, don't. Just don't."

"Have I done something wrong?"

"No."

"Can we talk about this?"

"Lindsey, it's nothing really. I just.. I'm tired."

"Stephanie..-"

"Please leave.", Stevie said and turned away from him, hiding her naked body underneath the covers, suddenly feeling way too exposed in front of him.

"What? Why?", Lindsey asked confused and tried hard to get her to look into his eyes but failed miserably.

"I need some sleep. And some time on my own. Can you please go to your own room tonight?", she pleaded with him, choking back her upcoming tears.

"But baby, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna sleep alone tonight. I wanna stay here with you.. Hold you, cuddle you.. Stephanie, please.. I missed you so much.."

She turned around and looked at him as she heard the cracking of his voice. He sounded so vulnerable and sad and when she met his intense blue eyes, she saw just how confused, worried and hurt he was by her sudden denial.

"I'm sorry..", she mumbled, "but I can't. I need some space. Lindsey, please. Leave me alone tonight."

"Is this really what you want?", he asked, regarding her intently.

No, she thought, I wanna know what's wrong with you, why you just said that you love me, if you mean it and if so, what are we going to do about it...

"Yes."

"Your last word?", he asked again.

Stevie nodded and looked away when he then got up to get dressed, finding it to be almost unbearable to watch him leave when she secretly wanted nothing but know what was going on in that pretty, curly head of his and needed him to hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay.

"You're beautiful, you know.", he said when he brought up her chin, pecking her on the lips one last time, then left, saying, "Sleep well. I know I won't without you next to me tonight.. I see you tomorrow."